Price Match at Computer Stores

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2009 12:02 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
2857 posts

Price Match at Computer Stores

Can anyone confirm not including Best Buy, Future Shop, Stooples. I'm only discussing actual computer stores in the GTA that sell components, does anyone know any of the stores that price match plus the 10% or even just price the match itself.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2903 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto
That is a very good question.

They all used to do it. Now Canada Computers and the others in the College/Spadina area will match each other, but not NCIX or Tiger Direct etc.

I would really like to know who downtown matches Tiger Direct. I want to grab something but really dont want to drive up there... anyone?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
2857 posts
well I wasn't aware of downtowns stores doing it. In Toronto the main one's are TigerDirect, Canada Computers & CTY. If there are any others downtown similar to these (not like fortune computer) let me konw and who they price match with, and even if they have websites (they're small though so I highly doubt they do).
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3674 posts
1959 upvotes
Ontario
Remember, it never hurts to ask.

'XXX is selling this for less, what can you do?'
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
3407 posts
43 upvotes
London
TCWeasel wrote: Remember, it never hurts to ask.

'XXX is selling this for less, what can you do?'
+1 Good question

Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2903 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto
I was down there today and I asked two places to match TD (one was fortune). Both basically laughed and said not a chance!

It definitely isn't the same place it once was for computer values.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
2857 posts
yeah I stopped going to fortune couple years ago when they got rid of the manager and put in the ******** guy in his place. they had good dvd media back in the day for cheap too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)