• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2016 9:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2011
139 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal

Price match question

Hello friends,

I just had a quick question. I'm interested in buying the following product:

http://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/audio-and ... /108034650

Where would I be better off price matching at, staples or bestbuy? Thank you!

P.s if you know of any better speakers for the same price point, I am open to suggestions
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18850 posts
6893 upvotes
Toronto
Why not buy from The Source? It's available online.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3704 posts
9692 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
If you collect Air Miles and want to pay the same sale price as The Source, PM at Staples.

If you collect Reward Zone Points and want 10% of the difference in price deducted from your subtotal, PM at Bestbuy.

If you don't collect any of the points above and want to support the store that offered the best price, buy at The Source.


PS. The Source has a promo from June 2 - 15:

Get a $25 savings card when you shop online between June 2 - 15*

*$25 Savings Card will be sent out within one week of your initial purchase by email and may be redeemed when you spend $150 (before taxes) or more online @ thesource.ca between June 16-19, 2016. Ltd., qty., while supplies last. Not valid in-store. No cash value. Only one (1) Savings Card per customer regardless of total purchase amount. Offer valid online @ thesource.ca only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Excludes Apple, Beats and Bose products, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, mobile phone plans and security deposits. Additional limitations may apply.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 3, 2014
2829 posts
2134 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
proxdox wrote: Where would I be better off price matching at, staples or bestbuy? Thank you!
Why not just buy it at the place with the lowest price? :)
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2011
139 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
trystee wrote: If you collect Air Miles and want to pay the same sale price as The Source, PM at Staples.

If you collect Reward Zone Points and want 10% of the difference in price deducted from your subtotal, PM at Bestbuy.

If you don't collect any of the points above and want to support the store that offered the best price, buy at The Source.


PS. The Source has a promo from June 2 - 15:

Get a $25 savings card when you shop online between June 2 - 15*

*$25 Savings Card will be sent out within one week of your initial purchase by email and may be redeemed when you spend $150 (before taxes) or more online @ thesource.ca between June 16-19, 2016. Ltd., qty., while supplies last. Not valid in-store. No cash value. Only one (1) Savings Card per customer regardless of total purchase amount. Offer valid online @ thesource.ca only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Excludes Apple, Beats and Bose products, The Source Gift Cards, all prepaid cards (iTunes, Xbox, etc.), prepaid airtime cards, mobile phone plans and security deposits. Additional limitations may apply.
Looks like bestbuy is what I want
ALLCAPS wrote: Why not just buy it at the place with the lowest price? :)
^^^

Are these speakers any good fellas?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5781 posts
5284 upvotes
proxdox wrote: Looks like bestbuy is what I want



^^^

Are these speakers any good fellas?
Seems overpriced. Costco regularly carries portable speakers for $30-$80.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 24, 2002
6219 posts
1179 upvotes
proxdox wrote: Looks like bestbuy is what I want



^^^

Are these speakers any good fellas?
There's also a deal on eBay to get $100 bb card for $95
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=14378
Ole Gunnar IN!!!!
I promise not to cut your taxes but I won't raise them either.

Top