Expired Hot Deals

[Priceline.com] Flight YYZ to LAX for 360$ CAD

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2017 10:54 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 7, 2015
50 posts
14 upvotes
Sudbury, ON

[Priceline.com] Flight YYZ to LAX for 360$ CAD

Specific dept dates
21 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2012
1434 posts
525 upvotes
Narkham
AVAILABILITY:

Select Tuesday & Wednesday dates from March to June

Departure dates:
Mar 1, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
Apr 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
May 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 24, 30, 31
June 6, 7, 13, 14, 20

Return dates:
Mar 7, 8, 14, 22, 28
Apr 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
May 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 30
June 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 27
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Banned
Apr 5, 2015
1281 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How's the weather of LA in March?
Member
Apr 27, 2007
311 posts
304 upvotes
Its usually pretty nice and sunny all year round. Maybe a bit more rain in the winter but March should be all clear and sunny.
IG @sickickschik
Banned
Nov 29, 2015
1424 posts
521 upvotes
Brossard, QC
Be aware of WestJet flights checked baggage fees!
Member
Jan 25, 2012
211 posts
77 upvotes
NORTH YORK
How long do these deals typically last for - I need vacation approval
Banned
Apr 5, 2015
1281 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shiangsta wrote: How long do these deals typically last for - I need vacation approval
This!
Sr. Member
Jan 11, 2009
522 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
hows this a deal...its around $370-$380 CAD + baggage fees and you can only travel on Tue/Wed
Normally these fares are about $400 CAD if you book in advance and travel on an day you like
Jr. Member
Jan 5, 2014
176 posts
390 upvotes
Mississauga
My wife used to live in lax (moved back 2016). I think this is a very good deal assuming direct flights. I flew down there every two months. Had this been available I would have stocked up :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9681 posts
3031 upvotes
xseanx wrote: hows this a deal...its around $370-$380 CAD + baggage fees and you can only travel on Tue/Wed
Normally these fares are about $400 CAD if you book in advance and travel on an day you like
Most airlines charge baggage fees. AC, Delta, United flying to LAX. Traveling on Tuesday/Wednesday is close to $379. Flight posted by OP, the rest of the days are over $400.
Source Google Flights.
Banned
Apr 5, 2015
1281 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. Any ideas where to stay?! Looking for a good deal of course.

Looking to bring the family and 4 star hotel minimum but a quick search and prices per night are killing this deal for me :(
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1664 posts
360 upvotes
Montreal
$370US from Montreal via Toronto
Sr. Member
Oct 15, 2009
560 posts
294 upvotes
futabasan wrote: Thanks OP. Any ideas where to stay?! Looking for a good deal of course.

Looking to bring the family and 4 star hotel minimum but a quick search and prices per night are killing this deal for me :(
AirBnB. You can rent whole houses for cheaper than hotels.
Banned
Apr 5, 2015
1281 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
curlyface wrote: AirBnB. You can rent whole houses for cheaper than hotels.
Thanks, AirBNB is an option, definitely!
Sr. Member
Oct 15, 2009
560 posts
294 upvotes
futabasan wrote: Thanks, AirBNB is an option, definitely!
My girlfriend and I went last summer. We rented a great place in LA for $100/night

Top