1260 posts
962 upvotes
Hamilton

Mini Wireless Keyboard / Touchpad Remote $9.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Prime Cables
Prime Cables has this remote on for $9.99 today only. Ideal for Kodi or an Android box.

There is a coupon "freeshipping10" for free shipping on any order over $10 to first time customers, may have to buy something else to have it ship free.

40 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1287 posts
618 upvotes
YYC
That is a good price. If it was backlit, I would be all over this.
Dec 8, 2013
402 posts
92 upvotes
Etobicoke
Great reviews...people seem to like it. One feature missing is the BACKLIGHT.
p.s.....HOW THE HECK DO YOU UPVOTE AN ORIGINAL POST???????
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3579 posts
1667 upvotes
'Shwallywood
Placed order with the coupon for free ship, no issues.

That being said, I do not trust this company with my CC info as they had a pretty major leak a couple years ago and were unwilling to fix or address the issue within a reasonable timeframe. Use paypal instead
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6809 posts
4054 upvotes
I bought one last time Prime Cables had em for $10. It works fine - my only criticism is that the power switch to turn the keyboard on/off (little black slide switch) is extremely flimsy.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3471 posts
3497 upvotes
Mordor
plymouthhater wrote: I bought one last time Prime Cables had em for $10. It works fine - my only criticism is that the power switch to turn the keyboard on/off (little black slide switch) is extremely flimsy.
does it drain batteries if left turn on?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3471 posts
3497 upvotes
Mordor
nellium wrote: Placed order with the coupon for free ship, no issues.

That being said, I do not trust this company with my CC info as they had a pretty major leak a couple years ago and were unwilling to fix or address the issue within a reasonable timeframe. Use paypal instead
what is your filler?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3828 posts
2726 upvotes
Calgary
any one with any ideas on a cheap (hopefully $0.01 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes) add on for free shipping?
Oct 23, 2005
666 posts
168 upvotes
rmyly48 wrote: Great reviews...people seem to like it. One feature missing is the BACKLIGHT.
p.s.....HOW THE HECK DO YOU UPVOTE AN ORIGINAL POST???????
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2002
3078 posts
284 upvotes
GTA
I bought this the last time it was on sale and the touchpad failed after 1 month. They told me the warranty was 30 days only and I was out of luck. I also submitted a negative review which they never posted.
I can't seem to find the warranty info this time around however.
Jan 17, 2003
620 posts
68 upvotes
BC
rmyly48 wrote: Great reviews.
Prime cables filters Reviews in their favor. I put up a negative review and they never put it up. I tried again and they never put up the negative review. The review for a bad product is one thing but if the reviews are tailored then I can't get a true picture for any product prime cables sell. For that reason I will never shop at prime cables again. Which is too bad because Monoprice is the parent company and I can't say enough good things about them.
The Keyboard > I bought one about 6 months ago. absolute garbage had to press keys several times they would stick. Don't waste your money.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1289 posts
682 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
No IR blaster I'm guessing? I have one and I have to change the batteries pretty often, which is annoying.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4743 posts
1426 upvotes
Charlottetown
in for one plus the micro cable, thanks OP, had to make a new account to use the code, apparently i already had an account with them, checked out with PP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)