Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser $54.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 1:59 pm
[OP]
Sep 2, 2020
13 posts
33 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Prime Day: Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Professional Water Flosser $54.99

great deal! I had my eye on it for a while
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 13th, 2020 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added prime day to the title
25 replies
Dec 2, 2007
459 posts
221 upvotes
Have this unit for the last 5 years, think I paid around $80 for it. It's good, works well, parts are easy to swap/replace. On/off switch on the handle can be pretty stiff. Biggest complaint is the noise from the motor, it makes a pretty distinct vibrating noise as most of these things do. Maybe don't use super late at night unless the bathroom door is shut sorta thing. Overall it's a solid unit though and has never let me down in 5 years of use.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1201 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Much better unit than the handheld portable ones. Before switching to the WP-660, the handheld one I had shorted out and stopped working after maybe a year of nightly use. I called and got a replacement under warranty, but that one actually failed in about 2 months or something ridiculous, despite taking even more precautions on not getting the unit "wet". Gave up on that and got the WP-660 and it's been working flawlessly for over 2 years now. Obviously the downside is that it takes up some washroom sink counter space, but I don't mind.
Dec 8, 2019
42 posts
62 upvotes
Costco usually sells a pair of waterpiks for $99
Nov 13, 2017
113 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
xtcnrice wrote: Much better unit than the handheld portable ones. Before switching to the WP-660, the handheld one I had shorted out and stopped working after maybe a year of nightly use. I called and got a replacement under warranty, but that one actually failed in about 2 months or something ridiculous, despite taking even more precautions on not getting the unit "wet". Gave up on that and got the WP-660 and it's been working flawlessly for over 2 years now. Obviously the downside is that it takes up some washroom sink counter space, but I don't mind.
Is this the latest model ? (and better I assume?)

https://www.amazon.ca/Waterpik-Accepted ... r=8-3&th=1
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1452 posts
434 upvotes
sheryar wrote: Ironically I have found the travel version to do a better job at cleaning :)
I think the travel unit is about a third as powerful. My Dr. says to try and use main unit at full power to get best results.
Dec 8, 2019
42 posts
62 upvotes
jg123 wrote: I think the travel unit is about a third as powerful. My Dr. says to try and use main unit at full power to get best results.
Full power? I have never heard anyone being recommended that
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2897 posts
379 upvotes
Montreal
Corinthein wrote: This or the Philips Airfloss?
I have the Philips one that came as a bundle with the Sonicare toothbrush and it's garbage.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16571 posts
2293 upvotes
Corinthein wrote: This or the Philips Airfloss?
Waterpik is tried and true - it works... and plus has a decent reservoir of water.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11361 posts
1392 upvotes
Airfloss is on sale too. But I don't know anything about it. Had the Costco one years ago and liked it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)