Computers & Electronics

PrimeCables Full Motion Wall Mount Question.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2018 12:46 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1407 posts
698 upvotes
Canada

PrimeCables Full Motion Wall Mount Question.

Does anyone have experience with the 3 in 1 Full Motion Wall Mount for TV 37"- 70" with 6ft HDMI Cable & Organizers from PrimeCables?

https://www.primecables.ca/p-344984-cab ... rimecables

What I am trying to determine is how close to the wall will the TV be once I use this mount?

Thanks in advance for any help.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
6416 posts
1174 upvotes
Peterborough, Ontari…
Tells you right in the spec - 2.5 inches

I just bought a wall mount from prime cables - very good quality for the price.
But I'm not sure it's the same model - mine was for a 55-inch TV and I wanted one that would attach to a stud directly
Mar 17, 2006
697 posts
153 upvotes
Markham
I got that same 3in1 mount during black Friday for about $40.
Images
  • upload.jpg
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1407 posts
698 upvotes
Canada
azndoughboi wrote: I got that same 3in1 mount during black Friday for about $40.
Awesome. Thank you very much for the image.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
6416 posts
1174 upvotes
Peterborough, Ontari…
azndoughboi wrote: I got that same 3in1 mount during black Friday for about $40.
This looks closer to 4 inches.

I just measured mine - it is the one with the tall narrow bar to mount on a stud.
It's about 3 1/4 inches from the wall, but because of the size of the TV it looks like it's quite close.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16616 posts
2318 upvotes
Teletran wrote: What I am trying to determine is how close to the wall will the TV be once I use this mount?
Full motion mounts will make your TV stick off quite a bit from the wall - it will be about 4-6" away from the wall. Shape of the back of the TV also affects how far it'll be from the wall.

This is OK unless you're looking at the TV from the side... I mean most people only look at the TV from the front so it's not noticeable especially with larger TVs. Anyhow, you need the space for the cables.

However, I recommend you spend a bit more on a mount with "post installation adjustment". It'll make your life a lot easier to adjust the TV up or down a couple centimeters after installation without needing to take it down and redrill holes.