Expired Hot Deals

Primecables.ca

100W Fast Charge USB-C To USB-C Nylon Braided Cable With LED Power Display, 6.5 FT $9.99

[OP]
Member
Oct 15, 2005
231 posts
469 upvotes
Vancouver

[Primecables.ca] 100W Fast Charge USB-C To USB-C Nylon Braided Cable With LED Power Display, 6.5 FT $9.99

good deal?
anyone have it?
review?

On sale 9.99
Images
  • Captures.JPG
Last edited by ksun on Jan 12th, 2022 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
128 replies
Jr. Member
Jan 21, 2017
124 posts
53 upvotes
I wanted this as well, interesting charging speed display, but shipping kills the deal
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
16925 posts
8977 upvotes
Ottawa
lol about "Rapid Data Sync - Offers transfer speed up to 480Mbps for you"
<insert sig>
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4802 posts
4495 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have something similar from Baseus. It's useful for charging devices that don't display informative charge levels (like my vacuum cleaner).
baseus.jpg
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
7669 posts
2100 upvotes
Toronto
xnirvanafc wrote: I wanted this as well, interesting charging speed display, but shipping kills the deal
I got it on Boxing Day fot $8.99 FS. Yes, it display the charging speed. Nice cable.
Member
Oct 15, 2020
227 posts
561 upvotes
montreal, QC
rugerty100 wrote: I have something similar from Baseus. It's useful for charging devices that don't display informative charge levels (like my vacuum cleaner).
baseus.jpg
A thinkbook vacuum cleaner ...what?
Is this thing on?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2017
1403 posts
1190 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
rugerty100 wrote: I have something similar from Baseus. It's useful for charging devices that don't display informative charge levels (like my vacuum cleaner).

baseus.jpg
I'm confused by what you're talking about :P Informative charge levels?

Edit: I'm dumb, just looked at the picture on the site. That's pretty cool to have that on the cable, actually.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Member
Jul 13, 2006
420 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
If you have a local Ikea, they offer the best USB cable.
After purchasing different USB cables from Amazon, I found the Ikea cables work best.
They are durable, they provide fast charging, they are cheap and they can be found locally and if needed, return is a trip to Ikea.
It does not have a display, but I have no need for it either. I don't want another LED light at night in my bedroom.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/lillhult-u ... -50491543/
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4802 posts
4495 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jonleo wrote: A thinkbook vacuum cleaner ...what?
Haha, the picture isn't the vacuum cleaner, but I didn't have a picture of it charging my vacuum cleaner on hand.

My ThinkBook certainly does have an informative charge level indicator!
Last edited by rugerty100 on Jan 10th, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie
Jul 25, 2021
57 posts
476 upvotes
Montreal
I have it, it works well but I still find it as a gimmick more than anything.
Newbie
Jul 25, 2021
57 posts
476 upvotes
Montreal
sharkcalgary wrote: If you have a local Ikea, they offer the best USB cable.
After purchasing different USB cables from Amazon, I found the Ikea cables work best.
They are durable, they provide fast charging, they are cheap and they can be found locally and if needed, return is a trip to Ikea.
It does not have a display, but I have no need for it either. I don't want another LED light at night in my bedroom.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/lillhult-u ... -50491543/
Idk what brands you buy from Amazon, but big reputable companies like Anker who offer a lifetime warranty on most of their cables haven't failed me yet. Anyways, they all get their cables from similar suppliers in China.
Sr. Member
Jan 13, 2013
666 posts
912 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
OnTheToilet wrote: Anyways, they all get their cables from similar suppliers in China.
Is that your opinion or a fact? I'd be nice to link a source when stating stuff like that.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 1, 2007
1206 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto
sharkcalgary wrote: If you have a local Ikea, they offer the best USB cable.
After purchasing different USB cables from Amazon, I found the Ikea cables work best.
They are durable, they provide fast charging, they are cheap and they can be found locally and if needed, return is a trip to Ikea.
It does not have a display, but I have no need for it either. I don't want another LED light at night in my bedroom.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/lillhult-u ... -50491543/
Am I just missing it or does the ikea one not say charging speed or transfer rate ?
Newbie
Nov 24, 2019
27 posts
52 upvotes
It's going on sale on Wednesday as part of their 24h deals for 9.99$ if you guys are willing to wait.

Edit: Some other folks pointed this out earlier, sorry about that!
Images
  • Capture123.PNG
Member
Jun 18, 2006
250 posts
232 upvotes
Burnaby
Is $9.99 the good price for a good quality braided 2m+ type C to C cable? Any better alternatives?

Top