Hot Deals

Primecables.ca

$11.99+FS Gooseneck Tablet Mount Holder Flexible Tablet Arm Clamp

[OP]
Jun 27, 2013
59 posts
353 upvotes
Montr

[Primecables.ca] $11.99+FS Gooseneck Tablet Mount Holder Flexible Tablet Arm Clamp

$11.99+FS Gooseneck Tablet Mount Holder Flexible Tablet Arm Clamp for 4.7" - 11" Devices
https://www.primecables.ca/primecables-24h-daily-deal#sku420827

$19.99 10000mAh Portable External Battery Charger Power Bank USB Type-C USB A Dual Output - PrimeCables®
https://www.primecables.ca/p-368221-cab-tp-132-10000mah-portable-powerbank
10 replies
Sep 28, 2016
75 posts
102 upvotes
I'm in need of a powerbank

How good is that one does it fast charge Samsung phone ?
Feb 12, 2006
536 posts
614 upvotes
The gooseneck seems like a really good deal (albeit no reviews), two points I found in the many reviews of these are
1) it doesn't hold the weight unless you curl it multiple times ruining the amount of distance you can have from the clamped desk etc
2) the other achilles heel is the plastic bits which are rigid and don't have a good life span

As for the powerbank, not a terrible price for unknown quality especially since USB-C in/out and A output with PD (Support PD Fast Charging: USB-A 5V/3A Type-C: 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A). Though would I trust my $1500+ devices to these unknown battery banks? I haven't *knock on wood* had a bad experience with my "Soul Electronics" one from Best Buy, but y'never know. Also if just buying the powerbank alone, shipping kinda breaks it for me personally.
Jul 13, 2006
69 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond Hill
thank you op, just got one , tired of holding my phone while I am sleeping
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4141 posts
2678 upvotes
Vancouver
Stochey wrote: I'm in need of a powerbank

How good is that one does it fast charge Samsung phone ?
Can't comment on a samsung phone since i got it after i switched my galaxy to iphone. I've used it a few times on my iphone X and 12, havent had any issues with the charge speed. It charges my switch faster than switch draws power if i'm charging while playing. Overall no issues with it in 2+ years.

For reference, i bought it at $12 or $13 in 2019. Not sure if this is the new "covid sale price". Its still a pretty good deal at $20 and i would recommend it at this price.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1481 posts
4590 upvotes
catcatcat wrote: thank you op, just got one , tired of holding my phone while I am sleeping
you just gave me a great idea
Nov 8, 2012
814 posts
719 upvotes
London, ON
thanks op! was looking for a tablet holder deal for the kiddos.
Sep 22, 2010
282 posts
119 upvotes
Milton
Got both don't even know why, my wallet hates this place sometimes
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1627 posts
1077 upvotes
Vancouver
I have something similar and I just don't use it as it wobbles like crazy. It's great if you mount it and don't touch it though (watching tv shows etc). Also be wary of touching your desk as it may move it as well
Mar 10, 2011
390 posts
288 upvotes
Niagara
That mount looks identical to the ones from Dollarama. I have 2.
One for headsets as a rest, the other for an 8" tablet.
If not propped or supported it wobbles.
Works for movies or music. But I got them for $4 each.
And it does hold my fire hd10 as well.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Aug 6, 2021
17 posts
13 upvotes
flightdeck wrote: That mount looks identical to the ones from Dollarama. I have 2.
Agreed. I got something similar from Dollarama too for $4.
flightdeck wrote: If not propped or supported it wobbles.
I also agree. It wobbles alot. I zip tied a long wooden ruler to the thing and it helped stablized it. But the point of the thing is to change positions lol. So I gave up on that.
In the past year and a half, I've been keeping my eye on this Ugreen phone holder... =.=