Expired Hot Deals

Primecables.ca

$299.99 Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame, Electric-Black- PrimeCables

[OP]
Jun 27, 2013
70 posts
460 upvotes
Montr

[Primecables.ca] $299.99 Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame, Electric-Black- PrimeCables

PrimeCables's Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame, Electric-Black is on sale now for $299.99.
Good price!

https://www.primecables.ca/p-362358-cab-m02-23r-bk-sit-stand-dual-motor-height-adjustable-adr-desk-frame-electric-black-primecables

BTW, they have 48h FS on now.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 22nd, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
73 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
21519 posts
10048 upvotes
Toronto
chevyz07 wrote: Good price
Crucially good product as well. I have two and they have performed admirably. One has over 100 lbs of gear on the desk and the motors handle it quite nicely.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
Aug 29, 2009
653 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Where does everyone get their table tops from? Specifically the dimensions I'm looking for are 30x60. I know IKEA kitchen counters are popular, but I found those far too shallow.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1865 posts
1656 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
will888 wrote: Crucially good product as well. I have two and they have performed admirably. One has over 100 lbs of gear on the desk and the motors handle it quite nicely.
I actually have the single motor and my sibling as the dual motor. She has a laptop and 2 screens while I have 80 lbs of equipment on my desk and mine still does well.
Gaming computer with 6 hard drives, 32"/24"/24" screens, condenser, 5.1 surround, UPS and a car battery.... hahaha
Mar 31, 2004
203 posts
22 upvotes
Awesome desk frame! Love mine that I got a couple of years ago and about to buy another one.

What are you guys using for a table top nowadays? I used the Ikea gerton and stained it myself but unfortunately Ikea does not carry it anymore.
Last edited by mensrea on Sep 22nd, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed desk to desk frame
May 18, 2009
420 posts
355 upvotes
Richmond
jack1984 wrote: Where does everyone get their table tops from? Specifically the dimensions I'm looking for are 30x60. I know IKEA kitchen counters are popular, but I found those far too shallow.
https://www.structube.com/en_ca/lifttop ... ?pid=25405

These have premarked indents on the bottom side that line up perfectly with the stand and controller. Guessing structube’s own sit-stand frame is from the same OEM.

3 month lead time right now though.
Apr 21, 2020
30 posts
39 upvotes
Burnaby
jack1984 wrote: Where does everyone get their table tops from? Specifically the dimensions I'm looking for are 30x60. I know IKEA kitchen counters are popular, but I found those far too shallow.
Not sure what city you're in, but I bought an amazing 30 x 60 Herman Miller desktop for $150 (generic desk legs included) from an office furniture liquidator in Vancouver called Evergreen Office Spaces. I'm sure there are similar type companies in other cities. They specialize in buying office furniture from companies that are shutting down or moving, and selling them at very discounted prices. Often, the furniture is in very good condition. If you don't mind not having BRAND new, this is a very good option for getting good quality stuff.
Nov 3, 2003
570 posts
208 upvotes
Knowhere
SenatorMcCheese wrote: Not sure what city you're in, but I bought an amazing 30 x 60 Herman Miller desktop for $150 (generic desk legs included) from an office furniture liquidator in Vancouver called Evergreen Office Spaces. I'm sure there are similar type companies in other cities. They specialize in buying office furniture from companies that are shutting down or moving, and selling them at very discounted prices. Often, the furniture is in very good condition. If you don't mind not having BRAND new, this is a very good option for getting good quality stuff.
Wonder if there's an Ontario equivalent of this.
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Apr 1, 2011
294 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Used the popular table top (160×70 cm) from Structube. Walnut color looks really nice!

But it is a bit shallow if you need a lot of desktop space. Otherwise it looks and feels much better than Ikea ones
Apr 1, 2011
294 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
zevnux wrote: https://www.structube.com/en_ca/lifttop ... ?pid=25405

These have premarked indents on the bottom side that line up perfectly with the stand and controller. Guessing structube’s own sit-stand frame is from the same OEM.

And their lead time might not be accurate. Mine waited for an extra 3 weeks than initially estimated to arrive.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3011 posts
483 upvotes
Ended up getting a solid 72x30 bamboo top for mine. Likely going to get that LG ultrafine 32" monitor that only comes with a table-top clamp mount, so getting a paper-core ikea top wasn't going to work.
May 25, 2010
45 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga
Jayhoo wrote: Ended up getting a solid 72x30 bamboo top for mine. Likely going to get that LG ultrafine 32" monitor that only comes with a table-top clamp mount, so getting a paper-core ikea top wasn't going to work.
Do you have a link for the top you bought?
Jan 20, 2017
113 posts
70 upvotes
SamuelNapper wrote: Are there any vendors that sell sold wood? Also, are the indents mandatory? If I buy some sort of countertop board from ikea or whatever, do I have to do anything to get it to fit?
Home Depot (and I'm assuming other big box hardware stores) sell a selection of solid wood counter tops. A few people recommended this in previous posts.
AKA Bum_Gravey. Not sure why I can't log in to that account anymore...
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
21519 posts
10048 upvotes
Toronto
zevnux wrote: https://www.structube.com/en_ca/lifttop ... ?pid=25405

The structube top is a perfect fit for this frame. Their backlog was about a month in the summer. Demand must be through the roof. I noticed a $10 price increase now. Still one of the best value tabletops.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii