Expired Hot Deals

Primecables.ca

$299.99 Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame, Electric-Black- PrimeCables

Jan 3, 2018
126 posts
52 upvotes
Please if someone can recommend a stand up desk with height memory settings that comes with a top, i'd appreciate it.

My work is willing to pay for one and chairs but whenever I look at any the reviews are just all over the place. I have my home office set up right now perfectly a normal artist desk so If I'm gonna break it down for much needed adjustable desk, I want something I don't have to worry about returning.

Thanks
Dec 17, 2018
378 posts
1223 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DrummGunner wrote: Please if someone can recommend a stand up desk with height memory settings that comes with a top, i'd appreciate it.

My work is willing to pay for one and chairs but whenever I look at any the reviews are just all over the place. I have my home office set up right now perfectly a normal artist desk so If I'm gonna break it down for much needed adjustable desk, I want something I don't have to worry about returning.

Thanks
Thats good for you.
You may be able to find something here: standing-desk-deals-2370703/
Nov 22, 2004
541 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
Can’t beat IKEA’s warranty and customer service. My ikea one developed issue after 3 years use. I called ikea, sent a video then they shipped whole frame within 4 days.
I believe ikea tables carry 5 or 10 year warranty.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1593 posts
391 upvotes
szhaozg wrote: Can’t beat IKEA’s warranty and customer service. My ikea one developed issue after 3 years use. I called ikea, sent a video then they shipped whole frame within 4 days.
I believe ikea tables carry 5 or 10 year warranty.
Is this the one from Ikea?

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/bekant-sit ... -80263219/

Is it dual-motor and min height is 22 in?
Apr 12, 2013
209 posts
104 upvotes
Great base, attached one of the teak stained acacia wood countertops from home depot to it. These take a fair amount of work. I sanded it down and applied a tung oil varnish over about a week, turned out awesome.

If I didn't have the time/ knowledge to do that, I would have went with the Ikea Karlby.
Feb 17, 2017
176 posts
38 upvotes
Anyone know the limit to the desktop this could support? (I'm currently setup for 2x machines, and would like to do the same)

Thanks!
Jan 15, 2008
186 posts
94 upvotes
Thanks OP! great find. I was waiting for this one since we use them at our office and are really, really good. Solid construction. Ordered it on Wednesday and it's being delivered today!
Thanks
Chascon
Dec 21, 2018
48 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver
SeaQuake wrote: Great base, attached one of the teak stained acacia wood countertops from home depot to it. These take a fair amount of work. I sanded it down and applied a tung oil varnish over about a week, turned out awesome.

If I didn't have the time/ knowledge to do that, I would have went with the Ikea Karlby.
Do you have any pictures of this? Sounds like a great way to get a one of a kind desk
Mar 31, 2004
205 posts
24 upvotes
Desk is 339 today + 10% off with PC10 coupon ....
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
21475 posts
1583 upvotes
Shanghai, China
mensrea wrote: Desk is 339 today + 10% off with PC10 coupon ....
So roughly $5 more expensive now?
Mar 31, 2004
205 posts
24 upvotes
It was but that coupon doesn't work for me anymore