Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

4.8A Dual Ports USB Rapid Car Charger with Smart IC Technology $1.19

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2021 9:02 pm
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6566 posts
9048 upvotes
Was 30 cents on June and 99 cents few weeks ago
Banned
Jun 11, 2021
185 posts
63 upvotes
miltonmichael wrote: Looks like a good deal for just one buck
Just picked up one with my FS coupon from the App
Upvoted but $8 shipping cost lol
Jr. Member
Jul 5, 2021
141 posts
147 upvotes
Was there anything specific you had to do to get the FS coupon from the app? I downloaded the app and got nothing :(
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3465 posts
3826 upvotes
Antarctica
IgnitedX wrote: Was there anything specific you had to do to get the FS coupon from the app? I downloaded the app and got nothing :(
If you check in the app for 3 days straight you get a free shipping coupon.

Sometimes they randomly send a free shipping coupon as well.
Jr. Member
Jul 5, 2021
141 posts
147 upvotes
Crichtonfan wrote: If you check in the app for 3 days straight you get a free shipping coupon.

Sometimes they randomly send a free shipping coupon as well.
Gotcha - Thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 18, 2011
2530 posts
2269 upvotes
Pickering
lcmt wrote: Was 30 cents on June and 99 cents few weeks ago

Bought 30 of them at that price. Good times.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2019
1103 posts
2887 upvotes
Victoria
gowifi wrote: what do you do with 30 of them?
Christmas gifts!

You can also buy 42 to go over $49 to be qualified for FS.
Banned
Jun 11, 2021
185 posts
63 upvotes
alireja wrote: Christmas gifts!

You can also buy 42 to go over $49 to be qualified for FS.
Can I have one

Top