Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] 4-Outlet Power Strip and 4 USB Ports with surge protection - FREE SHIPPING [$15.99]

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3615 posts
2503 upvotes
Toronto

[Primecables.ca] 4-Outlet Power Strip and 4 USB Ports with surge protection - FREE SHIPPING [$15.99]

Just ordered this, was looking for something that had USB ports and power outlets on Amazon...then spotted this for much less on PrimeCables and free shipping for 24 hours.

Features
  • AC outlet safety guards protect children from electric shock and prevent dust from entering the device
  • Compatibility of power center: Support for home office electrical appliances and all USB powered devices
  • Safety of power center: Superior surge protector to avoid any damage from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes
  • Work with 4 AC outlets (AC100-125V) and 4 USB ports (5V 2.4A-Max), eliminates the need for multiple chargers, saving money and desktop space for you
  • Smart USB ports will detect attached devices and self adjusted to right status, avoid any compatibility issue and supply reliable power for any high power required
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1977 posts
1319 upvotes
Ottawa
The total for the 4 ports is 4.4A only (so, you'll get 2 useful ports at 2A ea)
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10707 posts
5045 upvotes
I have this the usb ports not so good. You are correct ^^ but i think its 1.1 per port as its godawful slow.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3279 posts
616 upvotes
Winnipeg
"4 -USB, 5V/4.4A, 2.4A(Max) each port, fast and smart charging"

it's says 2.4A Max for each port, so I should be able to charge two devices at 2.2A each right?