Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] $5.99 | Angle free Tilt mount w/Safety Lock for TV 26'' to 55''

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2019 12:10 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
443 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Primecables.ca] $5.99 | Angle free Tilt mount w/Safety Lock for TV 26'' to 55''

• Angle free tilt mount with safety lock, built-in safety locking bolt keeps your flat panel TV safe and stable. Two screws enable the mount tilts ±10° which help you adjust the TV to your appropriate angle and level monitoring system enables TV to level perfectly.
  • Fit most 26"- 55" LED/LCD/PDP TVs up to 88 lbs. Vesa: 200 x 200, 200 x 400, 400 x 400.
  • Magnetic Bubble Level. Perfect positioning is guaranteed by removable magnetic bubble level.
  • Universal Hole Pattern/ Random hole pattern and side-to-side adjustment allow the mount to fit nearly all flat-panel TVs.
  • Angle Free Tilt Function
  • Two screws enable the mount tilts ±10° which help you adjust the TV to your appropriate angle.
  • Magnetic Bubble Level
  • Perfect positioning is guaranteed by removable magnetic bubble level.
  • Safety Lock
  • Built-in Safety locking bolt keeps your flat panel TV safe and stable.
  • Universal Hole Pattern
  • Random hole pattern and side-to-side adjustment allow the mount to fit nearly all flat-panel TVs.
We The North!
16 replies
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
443 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not at this time. But if you're getting one of the free shipping products, like the cordless screw driver, then you can club it with that.

This is what I did anyway
We The North!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
1679 posts
1599 upvotes
ok cool anyway to sort what has free shipping?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1270 posts
359 upvotes
This is the regular price, but it's typically sold out.

I used this one to mount a 10 year old Toshiba 40"(so about 3x thicker than a new TV and closer to 40lbs). The actual frame is less solid than I'd like, so make sure you're hitting studs and everything is in tight. The tilt function is a joke on a TV as heavy as mine becaue for it to tilt, the tension screws in the tilting mechanism need to be so loose that the TV will loosen them to not being snug at all if you ever tilt it once it's up, causing it to always say.
Putting the locking screws in once it's up is damn near impossible without a very long screw driver and awkwardly pressing your face to the wall to line the screw driver up. You'll need the area below totally clear(so move any entertainment stand out of the way), and once it's done you're gonna want to leave it up till you move or the TV dies(so maybe snag all the HDMI and optical cables you'll think you'll ever use and plug them in now) cause unscrewing it will be torture.

I think everyone who buys this will regret not paying another $15(4x more in total) for that articulating mount that let's you pull the TV out. I know I do, even tho I don't ever plan on watching my TV when it isn't flush against the wall.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
443 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, ON
waven101 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 5:46 am
ok cool anyway to sort what has free shipping?
Generally the 24 hour deals have free shipping. You can always try this
7B54A078-4768-4880-AA6D-A15516A1C56D.jpeg
We The North!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
1679 posts
1599 upvotes
it seemed to work until I entered my paypal information
"freeshipping10" This coupon is exclusive to new customers for Primecables.ca with minimum purchases of $10. Limited time offer!
* Coupon doesn't apply to OEM, ON SALE, CLEARANCE or some LOW PROFIT products.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
443 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, ON
waven101 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 5:55 am
it seemed to work until I entered my paypal information
"freeshipping10" This coupon is exclusive to new customers for Primecables.ca with minimum purchases of $10. Limited time offer!
* Coupon doesn't apply to OEM, ON SALE, CLEARANCE or some LOW PROFIT products.
Ah. Damn. My bad
We The North!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
5450 posts
472 upvotes
Ottawa
That code would work but you can’t use PayPal.

Link to that articulating mount?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
1679 posts
1599 upvotes
ok free shipping code works with credit card and new account.
got the mount and a small wireless keyboard for my projector
Apr 4, 2017
112 posts
108 upvotes
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit crazy to mount an $800 TV on a $6 wall mount?!? I get that the prices in stores are significantly marked up and inflated, but this just screams "you get what you pay for"
Sep 16, 2016
269 posts
41 upvotes
Bought one at the same price when it also had free ship, mine is still unopened
Oct 8, 2013
276 posts
189 upvotes
Dartmouth
I recently put up a tv with the $37 one shown above. I was blown away with how solid the thing was. The mount itself weighed a ridiculous amount. That being said, once everything was assembled and hung, it's rock solid. I've always clenched whenever I am screwing around with moving a TV on a full motion mount but this thing is amazing. I've got an older 60" sony on it.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2018
443 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, ON
realtycoon wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 8:10 am
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit crazy to mount an $800 TV on a $6 wall mount?!? I get that the prices in stores are significantly marked up and inflated, but this just screams "you get what you pay for"
Why would you use a $6 mount for an $800+ or a heavier TV? That's why the more expensive mounts exist.
We The North!