Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

6 in 1 USB-C Portable Hub To HDMI & LAN & USB + PD + Read Carder(SD + TF) $19.99 free shipping

Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC

[Primecables.ca] 6 in 1 USB-C Portable Hub To HDMI & LAN & USB + PD + Read Carder(SD + TF) $19.99 free shipping

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
USB 1.1,2.0&3.0 compatible
Support Read Carder(SD+TF)
Support 4K*2K(3840*2160)30Hz
Support max 87W power adapter(PD)
Plug & play, no drivers or power adapters required
USB 2.0 to 10/100 Mbps network RJ45 LAN wired adapter
Compact design and lightweight casing for superior portability

10x points is about 20% of the value back in rewards
Free shipping no minimum
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2635 posts
2960 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Thanks! Been looking for a USB C hub that supports HDMI and RJ45. Now that return to the office is happening, I want a quick and easy connect/disconnect for HDMI, Ethernet, USB mouse
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1479 posts
1392 upvotes
Pay more for something that has 4k60 and gigabit. 100W PD passthrough would be nice too. Def worth the price over something you'll have to junk in a few years.
Dec 15, 2010
75 posts
192 upvotes
Turkey
bruceypoo wrote: What are your thoughts on this one? It's on sale now: https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-PowerExpand ... B08NDGD2V5
Damn, crazy mark-ups.. I bought almost identical one from Anker with 60W PD for $45 ffs. I bought two, lost one and just checked the price to rebuy it, they’re selling for $80 now lol

Anker USB C Hub Adapter, PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB C Hub, with 4K USB C to HDMI, 60W Power Delivery, 1Gbps Ethernet, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, SD and microSD Card Readers, for MacBook Pro and Other USB C Laptops https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PPGWQ15/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
Thanks OP! This looks like a good deal. I also saw the 10/100 Ethernet as well and it might be a matter of bandwidth and power limitations. I've read that there's a ceiling on bandwidth and power draw on a USB-C port. So if you have other things attached or running on the same hub, you won't be able to get the full bandwidth and/or power draw to charge your laptop (if it supports USB-C charging as well). Furthermore, not all USB-C hubs are created equal.

This is an excellent deal though.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1479 posts
1392 upvotes
bruceypoo wrote: What are your thoughts on this one? It's on sale now: https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-PowerExpand ... B08NDGD2V5
I personally would wait for a hotter deal. Anker is a respected brand, so you're not going to be scammed getting it, and if you need it, get it.

Just note that it's single monitor 4k60, dual monitor 2k60. So, it can't drive 2 4k monitors at 60hz both.
Sep 12, 2005
204 posts
72 upvotes
Wonder if that would work for a Fire Stick? After adapting down for the Micro usb port. Been looking for a way to add a bluetooth dongle.

First Time Poster, Long Time Lurker
Mar 9, 2011
549 posts
204 upvotes
Coquitlam
Are there any that's even cheaper than $20 either on Primecables or Amazon? Don't need anything fancy.
Dec 14, 2008
26 posts
64 upvotes
This seems like a great price for the specs. Op thanked.