Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] $63.99 LivingBasics Non-electric Bidet Seat (2021 Model)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2021 11:08 pm
[OP]
May 15, 2008
129 posts
133 upvotes

[Primecables.ca] $63.99 LivingBasics Non-electric Bidet Seat (2021 Model)

Update April 30 sale extended to May 12
Update Apr 27: new low price of $64 until Apr28

For those of us who don't have a Costco membership to get the Brondell or don't care about brand name, there is this bidet seat on sale at living.ca

Works with different shapes according to the product page
Screenshot_20210129_211516.jpg
It was out of stock for a couple months and came back with a newer design that supposed to make it more durable

I bought one a few weeks ago and can confirm the build quality feels pretty good

Qualifies for free shipping
Last edited by lenovo on Apr 30th, 2021 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2087 posts
1299 upvotes
Markham
Always my question.
How is it feel to hit by cold water
-------
Thank you
[OP]
May 15, 2008
129 posts
133 upvotes
Have no problem with it as a guy. Wifey doesn't like it. We have an electric one for the master bedroom. Got this one for the powder room as we don't have an outlet near by. It's pretty low profile so if you have people in the household that doesn't use the spray, it doesn't stand out or have things that getting in the way comparing a normal toilet seat
kunamvahees wrote: Always my question.
Jul 22, 2004
997 posts
385 upvotes
Montreal
kunamvahees wrote: Always my question.
It's not actually cold, it's room temperature.
The water sits in the pipe all day so unless your crack is 2km long, you won't reach cold water.

I was hesitant at first but now I couldn't go without it (my gf bought the Tushy a few months ago).
Oct 15, 2009
30 posts
35 upvotes
Grande Prairie
Had one for years now after being introduced on a trip to Thailand. With the recent mad toilet paper rushes that have been going on, I've just been sitting on my loo without a care in the world. Gets a little cool if you let it run a long time but it usually is around room temp. I've never found it to be a bother.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9872 posts
9555 upvotes
Markham
Budget Bidet > No Bidet
Nov 28, 2007
499 posts
187 upvotes
Etobicoke
csteketee wrote: Had one for years now after being introduced on a trip to Thailand. With the recent mad toilet paper rushes that have been going on, I've just been sitting on my loo without a care in the world. Gets a little cool if you let it run a long time but it usually is around room temp. I've never found it to be a bother.
Totally agree. Last year while all my friends were scrambling for toilet paper, I was still going through my big Costco pack I had purchased before covid struck. And it's now almost a year later and I'm just finishing it up. Having a bidet decreases your toilet paper usage by what I'd estimate to be like 75%. Just need some to dab away the excess water.

I wouldn't say the water is room temperature, but it's definitely not ice cold. If you have poop that you feel needs some extra cleaning, the water does get a tad cold once you let the spray go for longer, but it's not bad at all. Definitely a life changer. I wish I had an outlet close to my toilet so I could get a fancier one, but super happy with my non-electric one I've had for over 2 years now.
Sep 26, 2016
154 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Kynax wrote: It's not actually cold, it's room temperature.
The water sits in the pipe all day so unless your crack is 2km long, you won't reach cold water.

I was hesitant at first but now I couldn't go without it (my gf bought the Tushy a few months ago).
It depends. I've got a bidet (Brondell Purespa) that's only taking water from the same source as the toilet, and it's pretty chilly.
Cold enough that your ass feels noticeably cooler for a minute or two afterward.

Still, it's easy to get used to as a dude, and I can't see myself ever going back to straight toilet paper over a bidet.
Come eat some chemicals with me 🎶🧪
Feb 12, 2008
276 posts
69 upvotes
Scarborough
seems like it is for elongated toilets according to the one review
[OP]
May 15, 2008
129 posts
133 upvotes
joe77 wrote: seems like it is for elongated toilets according to the one review
It should work for all standard shapes according to the product page
Images
  • Screenshot_20210129_211516.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1131 posts
41 upvotes
How do you know your ass is clean of poop to stop watering?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3196 posts
1685 upvotes
West Coast
VanillaPep wrote: How do you know your ass is clean of poop to stop watering?
Legit question lol
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1448 posts
1331 upvotes
after a week or so, you'll know how long it takes to get clean. and if you use a few squares of TP to dry off, that will let you know as well.
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Sep 26, 2016
154 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Come eat some chemicals with me 🎶🧪
Mar 22, 2012
235 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
how strong is the spray?
Is it easy to get it to low spray or is the knob very sensitive?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4515 posts
6125 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Umm, same as always? Taste test
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14749 posts
4207 upvotes
Scarberia
is this easy to install? also its optional if u want to use it right? i don't think my mom will want to use this lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12888 posts
7608 upvotes
Markham
I have a Luxe bidet from amazon.ca. this is also a good brand name that goes for around the same price as this. Buy that one instead of a no name.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
[OP]
May 15, 2008
129 posts
133 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: is this easy to install? also its optional if u want to use it right? i don't think my mom will want to use this lol
Pretty easy to install, you may need a adjustable or pipe wrench for tightening the hose

Don't have to use spray if you don't want to. Acts pretty much like a normal toilet seat

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)