Primecables.ca

7th Birthday Sale - 48Hrs - spend $9.99 FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2021 3:52 pm
May 18, 2009
466 posts
413 upvotes
Richmond
lazy_prodigy wrote: What's a good tabletop to add? How difficult will it be without power tools?
The IKEA Gerton is great if you want solid wood and have time to sand and seal it.

Otherwise, I personally went for the Structube LIFT-TOP as it has pre-marked drill holes for this frame (even the height control panel). You’ll have to wait a bit though, seems to be out of stock a lot. Will note that the 160cm was $51 during BF last year. It’s not solid wood, but the melamine finish seems pretty durable and it’s still hefty at 44lbs.

https://www.structube.com/en_ca/lifttop ... m-66-91-60
May 18, 2009
466 posts
413 upvotes
Richmond
mussitate wrote: This didn't work for me. Tried both coupons and it says: "This coupon can only be used on selected product(s)."
Seems like they removed it... can confirm it was working this morning. Will update my previous post.
desk.png
Jan 26, 2011
428 posts
1178 upvotes
atannes wrote: I have had good experiences with replacing items they neglected to ship.
I mean if I find that the item wasn't a good fit or had questionable build quality, can I ask for a return/refund without being screwed over by restocking fees and paying for return shipping labels?
Dec 21, 2012
493 posts
802 upvotes
Winnipeg
DjRags604 wrote: How are their lightning cables? I usually go with Anker but willing to try other brands.
I have this same one and it's worked well for a couple of years now, no issues and it's tough. Plus it comes with free shipping so if you wanted the $0.29 car charger you can add it for free shipping also, which is what I did. For $6 how can you go wrong, although they only let you order one at that price.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3507 posts
2709 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, got the 3-in-1 USB cable to support either Android Auto & Apple CarPlay in the same car
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2878 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
can these coupons be used multiple times? Or once per account
Dec 2, 2020
123 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
zevnux wrote: Seems like they removed it... can confirm it was working this morning. Will update my previous post.
desk.png
Yeah, it worked before but now the desk becomes Low-profit model. They are really... lol
Last edited by Santabuddy on Jun 9th, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 20, 2017
77 posts
76 upvotes
zevnux wrote:
Seems like they removed it... can confirm it was working this morning. Will update my previous post.
desk.png
Damn missed out on a great deal then. I bought my single motor version for ~240+tax a couple weeks ago.
Last edited by mussitate on Jun 9th, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 29, 2010
80 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Any good / reliable adapter USB-C to RJ45 (or mini-hub with RJ45)?
Jun 12, 2020
292 posts
153 upvotes
zevnux wrote: Seems like they removed it... can confirm it was working this morning. Will update my previous post.
desk.png
dangit I saw the deal this morning and thinking to order it tonight. missed it now...
Nov 27, 2019
188 posts
312 upvotes
Calgary
ben35 wrote: Any good source for tabletops for the adjustable desks? I've been looking at Ikea.
I spent a lot of time looking at options when I was in the market, but really choosing a top comes down to need (size, shape, colour, etc.). I ended up with the Ikea Anfallare. It doesn't normally make the list of recommended tops, but I got this because it was perfect for my space and didn't need any maintenance (sanding/staining) before installation. It's my gaming desk and has been great on my dual-motor height adjusting legs from PrimeCables.
Jan 26, 2013
129 posts
146 upvotes
Vaughan
Anonanon wrote: I mean if I find that the item wasn't a good fit or had questionable build quality, can I ask for a return/refund without being screwed over by restocking fees and paying for return shipping labels?
Consider paying through Paypal. But before that, join the Paypal "Return Shipping on Us" program - https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/f ... /activated
This works for many retailers! This way if they charge you some return shipping fees, up to $30 is covered by Paypal.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2878 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
moridach wrote: Consider paying through Paypal. But before that, join the Paypal "Return Shipping on Us" program - https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/f ... /activated
This works for many retailers! This way if they charge you some return shipping fees, up to $30 is covered by Paypal.
Forgot they had that, never made use of it thanks for the reminder
Jan 26, 2011
428 posts
1178 upvotes
moridach wrote: Consider paying through Paypal. But before that, join the Paypal "Return Shipping on Us" program - https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/f ... /activated
Would be most helpful if I knew this a couple months ago budding heads with Le Chateau Astonished Face
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1694 posts
1036 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: Are these wheels worth it for a Secret Labs chair?

https://www.123ink.ca/p-391918-cw-s2-5p ... rake-style
yup, but for a chair, you dont really need the locking ones so grab these instead and save $5.
I'm blown away that they're so cheap, btw... When i bought the same ones off ebay, i had to watch an auction and last minute bid from a new seller to get them for $20. All the other places i saw, like amazon and aliexpress, were asking 30$+ for them.

If you think you'll need these down the road, id buy them now and just store them in your closet cause i genuinely think this is a price error, or something they're trying to clear out fast. One thing to note, is the stems on these WONT fit Ikea chairs.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5146 upvotes
Toronto
rakuten for 2.5%
Scott86 wrote: yup, but for a chair, you dont really need the locking ones so grab these instead and save $5.
I'm blown away that they're so cheap, btw... When i bought the same ones off ebay, i had to watch an auction and last minute bid from a new seller to get them for $20. All the other places i saw, like amazon and aliexpress, were asking 30$+ for them.

If you think you'll need these down the road, id buy them now and just store them in your closet cause i genuinely think this is a price error, or something they're trying to clear out fast. One thing to note, is the stems on these WONT fit Ikea chairs.
thanks, bought the $15 one

my buddy said its the best upgrade he's done to his chair
Nov 15, 2007
328 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
i need a new wall mount for my 65" sony tv. the lower tier mounts are oos. anyone have experience with the upper tier model vs lower tier?
  • Super Solid Large Full-Motion TV Wall Mount 50"-90" LED LCD Curved & Flat Panel TVs (in stock): $80
  • Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount for 37" to 70" Flat Panel - PrimeCables® (OOS): $52
  • Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount for 37" to 70" Flat Panel TVs - PrimeCables® (OOS): $40
Is it worth just waiting for the other models to restock?

also looking for some hdmi cables...