Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

7th Birthday Sale - 48Hrs - spend $9.99 FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2021 3:52 pm
Jun 12, 2020
481 posts
293 upvotes
scienide09 wrote: I spent a lot of time looking at options when I was in the market, but really choosing a top comes down to need (size, shape, colour, etc.). I ended up with the Ikea Anfallare. It doesn't normally make the list of recommended tops, but I got this because it was perfect for my space and didn't need any maintenance (sanding/staining) before installation. It's my gaming desk and has been great on my dual-motor height adjusting legs from PrimeCables.
Do you think the Anfallare tabletop is strong enough for a monitor arm with 2 x 27 inch monitors? Thanks
Jul 10, 2004
279 posts
35 upvotes
SerenaSiYu wrote: good chance to buy some high-value products.
https://www.123ink.ca/p-390488-mc-1062e ... #sku415074
this chair I had now is way much cheaper than the time I bought it
now only $179.99 + $20 OFF

No coupon for chair but free ship is good.... Ordered 1 of these.... Hopefully it's a good chair.
Nice find. Ordered 10 Face With Tears Of Joy
Sold Items AMD Athlon 64 3200+ SOLD to jiffylube
Crucial Ballistix PC3200 1GB SOLD to wburke
16GB Touchpad, Touchstone charger & case SOLD to I RFD
*****HeatWare*****
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
Scott86 wrote: yup, but for a chair, you dont really need the locking ones so grab these instead and save $5.
I'm blown away that they're so cheap, btw... When i bought the same ones off ebay, i had to watch an auction and last minute bid from a new seller to get them for $20. All the other places i saw, like amazon and aliexpress, were asking 30$+ for them.

If you think you'll need these down the road, id buy them now and just store them in your closet cause i genuinely think this is a price error, or something they're trying to clear out fast. One thing to note, is the stems on these WONT fit Ikea chairs.
Thanks - ordered a set to try.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1338 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
pewlykertor wrote: The Gerton is on sale HERE
Too bad that one is unfinished - I don't really have much time to sand/ stain/seal the tabletop.
no sig
May 9, 2011
81 posts
100 upvotes
Do you think the Anfallare tabletop is strong enough for a monitor arm with 2 x 27 inch monitors? Thanks
[/quote]

I have the Anfallare with the dual mount monitors stands holding two 27" monitors and it feel very study so far. I've had this setup for about two months now. I was worried at first because the Anfallare has a honeycomb filling, but so far, it's holding up really solid. No flex or indentations in the desk itself. For $80, it's a really solid desk and if it cracked or got damaged from the monitor mounts, I wouldn't be too upset. But so far it far exceeds my expectations.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
zevnux wrote: The IKEA Gerton is great if you want solid wood and have time to sand and seal it.

Otherwise, I personally went for the Structube LIFT-TOP as it has pre-marked drill holes for this frame (even the height control panel). You’ll have to wait a bit though, seems to be out of stock a lot. Will note that the 160cm was $51 during BF last year. It’s not solid wood, but the melamine finish seems pretty durable and it’s still hefty at 44lbs.

https://www.structube.com/en_ca/lifttop ... m-66-91-60
Just to confirm and get your thoughts on the primecables dual motor with the structube lift top. The table top fits with the primecables motor perfectly as if it was the lift top one desk legs? How do you find it over the last year? I think I'm going with this combo for ease of putting together and cheapest.

Thanks a lot!
Nov 8, 2013
642 posts
476 upvotes
sale is w.e sad to see how much they marked their prices since covid lol:

Got this for 1 cent black friday 2018:
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
Nice find!

This a rare sale from Prime Cables. Some really great deals to be had plus free shipping over $9.99 with coupon code.

Thanks OP! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2004
4255 posts
833 upvotes
T.O.
Any good wire organizers for the stand desks? Ones that you can put the power bar and the cables in...
Heatware: Link
HowardForums: Link
Nov 27, 2019
398 posts
725 upvotes
Calgary
pewlykertor wrote: Do you think the Anfallare tabletop is strong enough for a monitor arm with 2 x 27 inch monitors? Thanks
It sure is! That’s exactly what I have. The pic is poor quality but I added it anyway so you can see my setup.
E0B2A8BE-FEB5-4705-8076-8E0B119472A7.jpeg
Last edited by scienide09 on Jun 9th, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4598 posts
1658 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks, saw the other thread on the 100w usbc charging cord and was looking for free shipping. Added a usbA/usbC and the cheap car charger.
EDIT: also the swivel 6outlet and a couple 3.5/RCA cables. LOL
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Mar 26, 2007
325 posts
203 upvotes
Meh. Spent a lot of time picking items to use the PC20 coupon but it's not allowed according to the fine print (sale items).

Is there any other coupon code? Looks like the app coupon is no-sale-items as well.
Mar 7, 2011
279 posts
571 upvotes
Mississauga
pewlykertor wrote: Do you think the Anfallare tabletop is strong enough for a monitor arm with 2 x 27 inch monitors? Thanks
Like many others, I used a 'solid' wood kitchen counter top as my desk
Not mine but similar: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlestations ... troy_them/

It's recommended to reinforce the underside to prevent sagging due to the large unsupported span
Attach a steel angle or two and as a bonus it makes a great place to hang the cables
https://www.lowes.ca/product/metal-angl ... gle-215767

This guy made a great guide
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlestations ... 98_karlby/
Apr 23, 2019
2 posts
I’m not a handy person and don't own a drill so I would like to avoid as much as possible for manual adjustments.

Is it just me or is there something else that I’m not aware of that no one consider the table top included standing desk?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

https://primecables.ca/p-391593-cab-pc- ... #sku417904
Last edited by dsnahm3141401186 on Jun 9th, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)