Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] Aircraft Aluminium Dual Screen Monitor Mount $48.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1352 posts
863 upvotes
CALGARY

[Primecables.ca] Aircraft Aluminium Dual Screen Monitor Mount $48.99

Prime Cables has a Dual Monitor mount on sale, its different one from the prior sale. This says its an Aircraft Aluminium and got some decent reviews.. $49 for free shipping and this one is a cent less, pick a filler.

http://www.primecables.com/en/p-353229- ... rimecables
13 replies
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
566 posts
396 upvotes
What's the weight limit per arm? I can't find that information.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2498 posts
2834 upvotes
Fredericton
Mysticode wrote: What's the weight limit per arm? I can't find that information.
"Weight capacity 1-5kg"

Roughly 11 lbs.
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
566 posts
396 upvotes
Bordak wrote: "Weight capacity 1-5kg"

Roughly 11 lbs.
I have an older heavy 27" monitor, guess that counts me out. I am also still on a hunt for a mount for my 32" 1440P monitor that weighs 18lb, and have since come up short :|
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1112 posts
603 upvotes
Mysticode wrote: I have an older heavy 27" monitor, guess that counts me out. I am also still on a hunt for a mount for my 32" 1440P monitor that weighs 18lb, and have since come up short :|
18lb for a 32" monitor is very common. My old LCD monitor has 22lb. It till hard to mount it, especially full motion.
Member
Feb 22, 2015
402 posts
136 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone have this? Looking for a dual monitor mount but not really sure what is good and prices vary a lot for these things.
Newbie
Jun 19, 2009
90 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Matafaka wrote: Anyone have this? Looking for a dual monitor mount but not really sure what is good and prices vary a lot for these things.
I've got this with 2x 27 inch Samsungs, Its ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Takes some time to adjust to your liking, but after that they are great!
Member
Feb 22, 2015
402 posts
136 upvotes
Ontario
seryser wrote: I've got this with 2x 27 inch Samsungs, Its ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Takes some time to adjust to your liking, but after that they are great!
Thanks for your opinion! How adjustable are they in height and width? As in, can i move my monitors up/down and left/right pretty easily? Is the stand stiff when holding the monitors in one place?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
215 upvotes
I am looking for one too. I am curious if there are any version that extend farther from the desk. Like if you to increase the distance between screen and you, you can also push the two screen farther while keeping the distance between them minimum
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
566 posts
396 upvotes
malcom1666 wrote: 18lb for a 32" monitor is very common. My old LCD monitor has 22lb. It till hard to mount it, especially full motion.
Have you found a mount for your 22lb monitor?
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
566 posts
396 upvotes
Damn, that's one beefy monitor arm. I wish they had a more "simple" version, with just one or two articulation points.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)