• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2021 2:26 am
Feb 9, 2021
32 posts
21 upvotes
lcmt wrote: Because they want customers to buy the "Free Shipping Annual Plan" for $29
https://www.shopperplus.ca/p-395947-fsa ... nnual-plan
not asking you personally but just throwing it out there. whats the rfd consensus on this plan, seems like what amazon prime was before prime music/video/etc started being bundled.

is it worth having on top of amazon prime? im not entirely sure how much the shopper+ sites will go on sales promos past the initial launch period
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5871 posts
7489 upvotes
Honestly, $29 is not expensive, but Shoppers+ is not like Amazon, I couldn't find many items I will buy frequently. If I miss the deal, then it is fine. Just wait for the next deal or the deal comes back again with the free shipping code or I can bundles items over $49 in one shot.

ETBUKK wrote: not asking you personally but just throwing it out there. whats the rfd consensus on this plan, seems like what amazon prime was before prime music/video/etc started being bundled.

is it worth having on top of amazon prime? im not entirely sure how much the shopper+ sites will go on sales promos past the initial launch period