Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] Deal of the Day: 3 in 1 Nylon Braided Magnetic Fast Charging Cable - $9.99 (FS)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2019 12:47 pm
[OP]
Jul 5, 2018
48 posts
208 upvotes

[Primecables.ca] Deal of the Day: 3 in 1 Nylon Braided Magnetic Fast Charging Cable - $9.99 (FS)

Maximum of 2 unit(s) per customer

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
CE, FCC and RoHS certifications
LED light will turn on when power on
Nylon braided wires are wound externally
Support 9V/2A fast charging & sync for smart phones
Easy to connect or disconnect, convenient for charging
One cable suitable for three different plug(Micro/Type-C/Lightning)
Supports data sync & fast charging, 480Mbps data speed & max 3.0A charging current
A deal isn't a deal unless it has been approved by the RFD community
47 replies
Apr 1, 2013
711 posts
879 upvotes
Fredericton
As always, don't forget GCR @ 3.25% and prime cables free shipping deals apply to the entire order. Great time to bundle some other stuff!
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14888 posts
3624 upvotes
there is no review
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7378 posts
3569 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
If I interpret it correctly, you just leave the connector inside the phone and connect the cable to their connector?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Mar 19, 2006
948 posts
306 upvotes
Neat idea but if you have to charge your phone using another cable, that could be a PITA as the connector dongle looks small and easily lost.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8398 posts
3064 upvotes
Toronto
Only really have USB-C for pretty much everything besides the odd mouse and since USB-C works either side it doesn't really matter. Neat idea but pretty useless for my needs.
May 14, 2009
46 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
Yes,I'm using same thing but from Amazon, works great!
[OP]
Jul 5, 2018
48 posts
208 upvotes
Agreed that these are not a go-to item for everyday use. I actually bought these for vehicle storage so I won't have to keep multiple cables for my friends/family to use.
A deal isn't a deal unless it has been approved by the RFD community
Aug 28, 2006
920 posts
169 upvotes
Scarborough
Variability wrote: Only really have USB-C for pretty much everything besides the odd mouse and since USB-C works either side it doesn't really matter. Neat idea but pretty useless for my needs.
For me the reason for this is more of preventing loose usb ports and over time preventing the port from not working after repeated inserts.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14800 posts
4228 upvotes
Scarberia
ah the 3 in 1 cable, its a must have...i got a few of these 'free' when ebay had the 3usd off coupons!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
3161 posts
334 upvotes
Useful for kids who always bend the connector!
Aug 12, 2013
103 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Do these support USB-PD?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5335 posts
3366 upvotes
Toronto
billyea wrote: Do these support USB-PD?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe USB-PD requires the source to be USB C.
Dec 30, 2015
168 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, OP.

Keeping this in the car to keep the cable situation in my car organized.
i.e. AirPods (lightning), PoGO plus (micro), friends' phones (USB-C), etc.
Feb 1, 2017
368 posts
506 upvotes
I saw this used on a Linus tech video, you set it up on your computer desk for your wireless mouse, and boom you have a crazy easy charge setup. Route the cable so all you have to do is move the mouse forward and they snap together. That's my plan for my g903.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3299 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have bought similar devices from Aliexpress... the thing I hate is that they have different types of adapters for the magnetic dongles... I have the pin types and this one looks like it has a plastic injector type.. other types are rounded dongles (circular shape), etc... so if you buy this, you have no choice but to buy some more from primecables for your other devices (ipads, samsungs, etc and extra dongles and cables for your car, office etc)... I was able to buy onsale the $4 ones but nowadays they are $6 to $8 in aliexpress (which includes one dongle)... this one from Primecables is not bad as it includes 3 dongles, which is probably $2 to $4 each individually if you buy from aliexpress

So just FYI, if you buy this, make sure you can standardize on the dongle type for future purchases as you will want to have lots of dongles for your other devices since this is very convenient for charging (no need to plug/unplug if you have it reverse, or trying to find the hole for the lightning jack on the phone)
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13895 posts
5487 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RobertRabbit wrote: Free shipping code anyone, please?
I think it already has free shipping included.
Dec 21, 2012
442 posts
553 upvotes
Winnipeg
RobertRabbit wrote: Free shipping code anyone, please?
No code needed, deal of the day is free shipping along with anything else you add to the same order.