Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

Electric Sit to Stand Adjustable Game Desk Riser Frame $180.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 3:08 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23189 posts
2327 upvotes
Singapore
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Great frame, we bought both the single motor unit and double motor unit both are exceptional. I posted reviews and pics in a previous thread.

These go on sale quite often.

I prefer the non ECO code unit as this one is as they not only have the up/down button but also the presets.
How often does the double motor goes on sale?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3167 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
Sgt_Strider wrote: How often does the double motor goes on sale?
Bought four units, 1 single motor frame and 3 dual motor frames. All bought within a month total, tested the first one and when i was thrilled by the quality and price i would then wait to get the second on sale. Ended up buying 4 units (1 single motor, 3 dual motor). The dual motor with the pics below are prior to really setting up, has been cleaned up with all cords neatly cleaned up.

The larger dual motor can also go much larger in length, my daughters we put in the largest as she had the most room. I suggest presets, not mandatory but on the single motor it butts up to another dresser and with the preset you can get the exact height with a single press of a button. On the others it is just plain convenient.

The motors are very strong, almost raises the desk too fast haha.

The dual motor one we keep a laptop, 2 monitors and a PS5. My other dual motor desks are even longer as i use a lap top, 2 monitors and unroll 24x36 engineering plans as i review.

The single motor is basically for a monitor and laptop, or 2 monitors.
20210618_155143.jpg
20210618_155225.jpg
20210618_155250.jpg
20211010_153315.jpg
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1173 posts
1150 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: How often does the double motor goes on sale?
The real question. The moment it does I'll grab one.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23189 posts
2327 upvotes
Singapore
kronos288 wrote: The real question. The moment it does I'll grab one.
Yea, I gotta buy one myself.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1173 posts
1150 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: Yea, I gotta buy one myself.
I'm actually considering buying the motiongrey dual motor using the coupon code motionvip. It's $40 more but the warranty seems better and they seem to be more reliable. There are complaints about wobble on the prime cables dual motor.

Also, could anyone answer why the prime cables telescoping legs are upside down compared to the motiongrey? Could this contribute to the wobble?

Edit: the motiongrey frame dual motor is $40 more than the prime cables dual motor frame from a week or two ago when it was on sale for $299.99. Not $40 more than the single motor prime cables. Sorry for confusion.
Last edited by kronos288 on Oct 11th, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23189 posts
2327 upvotes
Singapore
kronos288 wrote: I'm actually considering buying the motiongrey dual motor using the coupon code motionvip. It's $40 more but the warranty seems better and they seem to be more reliable. There are complaints about wobble on the prime cables dual motor.

Also, could anyone answer why the prime cables telescoping legs are upside down compared to the motiongrey? Could this contribute to the wobble?
Link?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1173 posts
1150 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: I'm seeing $400 and that doesn't include the tabletop.
I mentioned you need to use the motionvip coupon code in the first post ;). And you're right it's frame only. Same as prime cables. But I also meant $40 more than the prime cables dual motor frame at its low two weeks ago for $299.99. The motiongrey dual motor frame after coupon is $340.
Apr 6, 2021
47 posts
19 upvotes
kronos288 wrote: I'm actually considering buying the motiongrey dual motor using the coupon code motionvip. It's $40 more but the warranty seems better and they seem to be more reliable. There are complaints about wobble on the prime cables dual motor.

Edit: the motiongrey frame dual motor is $40 more than the prime cables dual motor frame from a week or two ago when it was on sale for $299.99. Not $40 more than the single motor prime cables. Sorry for confusion.
the legs are upside only on the eco model, which i stayed away from stick regular dual or single motor do not go with eco models
Aug 14, 2005
382 posts
3 upvotes
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Bought four units, 1 single motor frame and 3 dual motor frames. All bought within a month total, tested the first one and when i was thrilled by the quality and price i would then wait to get the second on sale. Ended up buying 4 units (1 single motor, 3 dual motor). The dual motor with the pics below are prior to really setting up, has been cleaned up with all cords neatly cleaned up.

The larger dual motor can also go much larger in length, my daughters we put in the largest as she had the most room. I suggest presets, not mandatory but on the single motor it butts up to another dresser and with the preset you can get the exact height with a single press of a button. On the others it is just plain convenient.

The dual motor one we keep a laptop, 2 monitors and a PS5. My other dual motor desks are even longer as i use a lap top, 2 monitors and unroll 24x36 engineering plans as i review.

20210618_155143.jpg20210618_155225.jpg20210618_155250.jpg20211010_153315.jpg
How wide is thee widest top you have? Where did you get it from?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
kronos288 wrote: I mentioned you need to use the motionvip coupon code in the first post ;). And you're right it's frame only. Same as prime cables. But I also meant $40 more than the prime cables dual motor frame at its low two weeks ago for $299.99. The motiongrey dual motor frame after coupon is $340.
The white one os $360. How’s this motiongrey vs autonomous desk?
Nov 16, 2020
43 posts
103 upvotes
The deal is back again for 190. Check now.
May 1, 2017
103 posts
86 upvotes
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Bought four units, 1 single motor frame and 3 dual motor frames. All bought within a month total, tested the first one and when i was thrilled by the quality and price i would then wait to get the second on sale. Ended up buying 4 units (1 single motor, 3 dual motor). The dual motor with the pics below are prior to really setting up, has been cleaned up with all cords neatly cleaned up.

20210618_155143.jpg20210618_155225.jpg20210618_155250.jpg20211010_153315.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, do they wobble? specifically the dual motor one?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3167 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
The dual motor units are pretty stable, the one downstairs my son uses for his work and to play PS5 and his feedback is the desk works very well. One of the reasons i put one in that room is he complained previously about the wobbly computer desk i picked up in my travels, he hated as it did wobble. The sit n stand is solid enough, we have set up by one wall not in the middle of a room, and also normal height most of the time.

I would recommend a fairly solid desk top however, if you put on a very thin cheap table top then i would think deflection would be more an issue.

I believe i picked up these countertops, the 74 inch one for downstairs and the 98 inch one for my daughter. I cut down my daughters to mid 84 inches or so as that was about as long as her new condo would handle for the bedroom. Nice thing is the countertop comes with an extra end piece to glue into place in case you do decide to cut to a precise length. I didn't see the extra end and just used a heat gun and metal spatula to gently pry the end piece off, then reheated and pressed onto the new end. ith the included extra end you can glue direct but then need to router it to be flush as it is larger than the end piece itself. So might be better just to do the old pry and reapply route for most, i have a router so i can do either method.

While they supply the end pieces they do not supply additional glue, however normal glue stick should work just fine.

EKBACKEN ($75)
Countertop, white marble effect/laminate74x1 1/8 " (188x2.8 cm)
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/ekbacken-c ... gLWNvD_BwE

EKBACKEN ($85)
Countertop, white marble effect/laminate98x1 1/8 " (249x2.8 cm)
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/ekbacken-c ... -20335629/

Someone was asking previous what countertop i used so there you go......rather inexpensive and very durable. Doubt you will find as good a product at that price, Ikea usually has in stock.

Cheers.
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)