Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

Electric Sit to Stand Adjustable Game Desk Riser Frame $180.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 3:08 pm
Aug 5, 2008
500 posts
350 upvotes
For those asking about dual motor legs, I picked up a set from Flexispot: link ($330 for black or grey; $350 for white). Control panel looks a tad better than the Primecables one IMHO.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
flamingotripod wrote: 28" on the lowest is really high, would buy if 23-25
Do you have 6 brothers and friend named Snow White?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1173 posts
1150 upvotes
j4y-T wrote: For those asking about dual motor legs, I picked up a set from Flexispot: link ($330 for black or grey; $350 for white). Control panel looks a tad better than the Primecables one IMHO.
Thanks for the suggestion! This or the progressive desk seem to be the best choices right now. The progressive desk (solo ryzer frame) with group buy is $45 more for a 15 year warranty though which is hard to beat.
Apr 5, 2018
474 posts
472 upvotes
Ballroomblitz1 wrote:
I believe i picked up these countertops, the 74 inch one for downstairs and the 98 inch one for my daughter. I cut down my daughters to mid 84 inches or so as that was about as long as her new condo would handle for the bedroom. Nice thing is the countertop comes with an extra end piece to glue into place in case you do decide to cut to a precise length. I didn't see the extra end and just used a heat gun and metal spatula to gently pry the end piece off, then reheated and pressed onto the new end. ith the included extra end you can glue direct but then need to router it to be flush as it is larger than the end piece itself. So might be better just to do the old pry and reapply route for most, i have a router so i can do either method.
Great recommendation - the stock length is 74 - but whats the depth? And how much do they weigh?
I'm asking as I have a single motor and was doubtful if they will hold the weight.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3166 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
The smaller one is length 74 inches, you can cut smaller from there.
The other size is 98 inches and again you can cut down to less to fit your needs.

The width for both are 25 1/2 inches....length is obviously 74 or 98 both can be trimmed to suit. If you do cut them with a circular saw turn the piece over to account for the fact that blade spins opposite and that way no chipping of the surface will happen. The surface is really durable i didn't even need to tape the piece before i cut, just turned it over and cut from the bottom. I used a straight edge jig that clamps on meant to be used for cutting doors, however you can just clamp on a level as that will work just as well.

20211014_170322.jpg
20211014_170217.jpg
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3166 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
LouisL32786 wrote: I recently bought this with the intent of putting it on my dual motor

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/home-d ... 1001088063

Listed for $265, tagged at $139, few scratches on one side so go an extra $30 off one of them. bought two. going to sand them down and refinish them
You were very fortunate as the regular price of $265 is beyond what many building these desks would want to lay out, especially seeing a lot of the need is related to covid working from home or kids. I wanted something that was solid, durable, easy to clean surface, aesthetically pleasing rather than a plain white/black particle board (this is veined like marble) and cost effective. For that criteria i thought the Ikea options at $75 or $85 was a steal. I looked around at the local merchants like Home Depot, Lowes, etc but nothing even close quality and price wise. I do like the one you picked up, really great find for you.

The one you have is also 36 inches, that's really wide. I think the 25 inches is pretty good and with tri monitor setup has plenty of space. Perhaps a gamer might like a bit more space extending to 30 inches, 36 inches is interesting see what you think once you set it up.
Last edited by Ballroomblitz on Oct 14th, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 24, 2020
67 posts
124 upvotes
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: You were very fortunate as the regular price of $265 is beyond what many building these desks would want to lay out, especially seeing a lot of the need is related to covid working from home or kids. I wanted something that was solid, durable, easy to clean surface, aesthetically pleasing rather than a plain white/black particle board (this is veined like marble) and cost effective. For that criteria i thought the Ikea options at $75 or $85 was a steal. I looked around at the local merchants like Home Depot, Lowes, etc but nothing even close quality and price wise. I do like the one you picked up, really great find for you.
I saw it in store, didn't like the colour or finish (it's oiled but not finished so it's rough).
Looked for it online when I got home, saw the price was different so I went back to the store and bought the last 2 in this colour. they had two more "espresso" which was pretty much black for the same price as well.
For those wondering this is the Home Depot in Port Coquitlam at 1069 Nicola

Edit: My desk at the office (I'm one of the unfortunate non WFH people) is 25" and I find myself way too close to the screen. My wife is using a costco folding table (72x30) for the last two years and she could use more space as well (1 laptop, 3 monitors, paperwork).
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
maddmaxx308 wrote: Thanks for putting the dimensions in the OP.
I sadly need 24" on the lower end.

For this reason, I'm out.
You must be a fan of those shark tank/dragon den shows lmao
Live a little
Aug 20, 2019
638 posts
811 upvotes
London, Ontario
Jackji wrote: You must be a fan of those shark tank/dragon den shows lmao
About a year or so ago the wife and I binged all of them... it was brutal. Every so often I like to throw it in because it's so absurd.

"Your invention is stupid but I have to not sound like a dick... so for that reason I'm out."
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1562 posts
541 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks Op! Picked one up although the "PC10 " and "EXTRA10" code didn't work for me.

Normally I would just build my own table top using plywood but since i stored all my tools away, i'm probably just gonna buy the plain countertop from ikea and stain it.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/ekbacken-c ... -30337623/
Oct 17, 2021
5 posts
kronos288 wrote: Thanks for the suggestion! This or the progressive desk seem to be the best choices right now. The progressive desk (solo ryzer frame) with group buy is $45 more for a 15 year warranty though which is hard to beat.
Might be interested in a group buy. Do you know what the discount would be and how many are in the group?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5379 posts
4994 upvotes
Toronto
I missed out on this single motor deal at $180, but was thinking about the dual motor in any case. Not sure what the historic sale prices have been like at Prime for the dual motor version, but it's $57 off at least at the moment. Still $323 but better than $380.

https://www.primecables.ca/p-359306-cab ... #sku368513

Are these things usually on sale? I plan to get one, but need to delay delivery for a couple of weeks. I'll reach out to PC to see what options I have but if they're perpetually on sale or if the price is often significantly lower, then I'll hold off.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3166 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
torontotim wrote: I missed out on this single motor deal at $180, but was thinking about the dual motor in any case.

Are these things usually on sale?
Remember that they do have two versions of the single motor unit, one with only UP/DOWN on the control and the upper model with UP/DOWN AND PRESETS 1, 2 & 3. The preset units are about $50 over the non preset models. Ensure you get the one you wish. The lower model is reg $250 and higher model $299....so a good deal is $50 below and if you wait you can get $100 down. Same with the dual motor, $330 is good but you can get in the $280 mark at times if you wish to wait.

The dual motor unit with presets I got for $279 on sale.

The single motor with presets was on sale for $240 plus another $50 off for a total price of $190.

The extra $50 is some kind of deal the site has every year in June. On the dual motor I didn't use the extra $50 off however both units I was good on price.

The site has different SKU's on site for each of these things, so search for dual or single versions to see which SKU is on sale that week. When one SKU goes up in price it is usually the alternate SKU for the same product that goes on sale a couple weeks later. Then when that one ends it toggles to the other SKU.

Took me a bit to figure that out.
Last edited by Ballroomblitz on Oct 25th, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5379 posts
4994 upvotes
Toronto
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Remember that they do have two versions of the single motor unit, one with only UP/DOWN on the control and the upper model with UP/DOWN AND PRESETS 1, 2 & 3. The preset units are about $50 over the non preset models. Ensure you get the one you wish. The lower model is reg $250 and higher model $299....so a good deal is $50 below and if you wait you can get $100 down. Same with the dual motor, $330 is good but you can get in the $280 mark at times if you wish to wait.

The dual motor unit with presets I got for $279 on sale.

The single motor with presets was on sale for $240 plus another $50 off for a total price of $109.

The extra $50 is some kind of deal the site has every year in June. On the dual motor I didn't use the extra $50 off however both units I was good on price.

The site has different SKU's on site for each of these things, so search for dual or single versions to see which SKU is on sale that week. When one SKU goes up in price it is usually the alternate SKU for the same product that goes on sale a couple weeks later. Then when that one ends it toggles to the other SKU.

Took me a bit to figure that out.
I've ordered the one linked to in my post - Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable ADR Gaming Desk Frame. $322.99

Seems to be the only option in the dual motor, white frame with presets.

https://www.primecables.ca/p-359306-cab ... #sku368513