Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] Free shipping if you Include Halloween Products as Cheap as 30 Cents

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2019 7:06 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8373 posts
6184 upvotes
North York

[Primecables.ca] Free shipping if you Include Halloween Products as Cheap as 30 Cents

Enjoy Free Shipping this weekend if you include an Halloween item! Crazy Prices Boo!
Valid October 18, 2019 10:00 A.M. to October 20, 2019 11:59 P. M. EST, on select items listed on the page ONLY.
https://www.living.ca/en/topic-1342-kee ... ibes-going

Highlight:
Halloween Paper Skull Lantern for Home Party Decoration, 9.6" x 8.6", 29 cents
https://www.living.ca/p-370622-lvb-sd-012-skull-lantern

I personally bought a pair of these:
Halloween Decoration Standing Scarecrow, Halloween Decorations Prop for Home Garden, 11", $1.49
https://www.living.ca/p-377578-lvc-3771 ... on-a-stand
23 replies
Sr. Member
Aug 31, 2010
848 posts
161 upvotes
Victoria
thanks for sharing
New Koodo User
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 17, 2004
2883 posts
284 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks! Can't beat 89 cent shipping, as I had to pick up a small item anyways.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Member
Sep 1, 2014
466 posts
155 upvotes
Calgary
Sweet, thx op. I needed some cables and added some spiderwebs for free shipping.

Don't forget ebates
Newbie
Oct 1, 2005
62 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
freakx2001 wrote: Thanks! Can't beat 89 cent shipping, as I had to pick up a small item anyways.
"Can't beat 89 cent shipping"???
As per OP post/title - "... as Cheap as 30 Cents" so basically it's "30 cent shipping".
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2019
557 posts
473 upvotes
Brampton
Use code app60 to get 60 percent discount when ordering from app
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
5239 posts
451 upvotes
brampton90 wrote: Use code app60 to get 60 percent discount when ordering from app


Does this work in conjunction with the free shipping promotion?
Member
Nov 30, 2016
380 posts
329 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
I got a $10 off coupon for my first order but doesn't seem to work with free shipping
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8373 posts
6184 upvotes
North York
Arrow wrote: Does this work in conjunction with the free shipping promotion?
seagull1987 wrote: I got a $10 off coupon for my first order but doesn't seem to work with free shipping
Just order a Halloween item from the list to get free shipping. No code required.
Member
Nov 30, 2016
380 posts
329 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
DragonRider wrote: Just order a Halloween item from the list to get free shipping. No code required.
I know, without the $10 discount it offers free shipping, but once the discount is applied the shipping goes back to $5.95 even with items from the list.
Jr. Member
Nov 17, 2017
165 posts
39 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote: I know, without the $10 discount it offers free shipping, but once the discount is applied the shipping goes back to $5.95 even with items from the list.
Same is happening with me
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2019
557 posts
473 upvotes
Brampton
Arrow wrote:

Does this work in conjunction with the free shipping promotion?
Yes. Download the app use code app60 to get 60 percent discount on weekly sale items. For eg put any cheap halloween product as filler and you will get free shipping on all the items in your cart.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 17, 2004
2883 posts
284 upvotes
Ottawa
I actually ordered something I wanted from the Halloween section. Crazy thought eh?
idan wrote:
"Can't beat 89 cent shipping"???
As per OP post/title - "... as Cheap as 30 Cents" so basically it's "30 cent shipping".
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Member
May 10, 2002
290 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Skull lantern sold out.

I tried using app60 but it said "only to be used on fixed products" whatever those are.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8373 posts
6184 upvotes
North York
thomas997 wrote: Skull lantern sold out.
I tried using app60 but it said "only to be used on fixed products" whatever those are.
With skull lantern sold out, there are still tons of other choices under $1
https://www.living.ca/en/topic-1342-kee ... ibes-going

The app60 coupon code is only for specific products. Once you download and open the Shoppers+ app, you'll see a banner on the homepage which brings you to a list of eligible products.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)