Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] LIVINGBasic 10.5-Quarts Air Fryer Oven, Rotisserie Oven, 1500W Electric for $129.99 (one day only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2021 1:16 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
981 posts
4413 upvotes
MILTON

[Primecables.ca] LIVINGBasic 10.5-Quarts Air Fryer Oven, Rotisserie Oven, 1500W Electric for $129.99 (one day only)

Model#: LB-TXFC-DT10LA
Warranty: 1-year warranty

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
Family-Size Cooking Space
All-In-1 Machine
Less Oil &Delicious
Easy-To-Use
Rich Accessories
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12905 posts
22812 upvotes
* checks countertop space left *
…..guess I’ll pass
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2010
5256 posts
3594 upvotes
Burnaby
In my experience, Shopper+, Living Basics and Prime Cables do not honor the warranty for their house-branded products. Also notice that this item has 0 reviews and thus 0 ratings.

In you are not in a hurry to get an air fryer, just wait for Costco to repeat their sale for the Kaloric 25L ($99 last November) or anything similar. Costco is well known for repeating sales/discounts every few months. You'd get a warranty you can rely on (at least for 2 years) and at least you can return it if not satisfied because the item didn't fullfil your expectations or build quality was lacking.
Last edited by aviador on Jun 8th, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yare yare daze...
[space reserved for peddling, shilling, self-promotion advertising]
Insert here list of companies with referral programs
Feb 4, 2007
604 posts
418 upvotes
My last heating-related item from PrimeCables got recalled :D... kinda wary to continue buying this category of item from them.
Dec 16, 2007
743 posts
278 upvotes
Mississauga
Stay away from this air fryer. It sucks. I regret not returning it when I could. I have the Insignia brand of this exact model I bought at Best Buy for $79.99. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/in ... y/14699042. It’s also similar to the Instant Pot Vortex. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/in ... t/13974556

There’s no bottom heating element so if you put 2 trays, food on the bottom tray doesn’t even get cooked, so you gotta flip the tray midway through cooking. Top food gets burned and bottom stays uncooked. Who wants to flip trays? It shows a pizza in the oven for the Insignia, but I tried a Dr. Oetker ristorante pizza and it took up the entire diameter so no air flowed to the bottom so the underside stays uncooked The egg shape fryers are smaller, that is why they work better - circulate hot air better. I bought this after I got the Ninja from Costco thinking I could cook more and get the same results but the hot air doesn’t travel down and you still need to flip.

It may be good for a rotisserie as the spit turns the bird, but nay on anything you put on a tray.