Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

PrimeCables 2018 4th Birthday 48H Annual Event

[OP]
Jun 27, 2017
649 posts
912 upvotes
GTA

[Primecables.ca] PrimeCables 2018 4th Birthday 48H Annual Event

pcables-annual.png
PrimeCables 2018 4th Birthday 48H Annual Event

This Event is held from 10:00 AM June 7 2018 to 10:00 AM June 9 2018

Two general coupons are available for this event
Coupon "PrimeCables20"
- Get 20% OFF on product listed in PrimeCables.ca at regular price
- This coupon is not applicable on On-Sale, OEM and Low-Profit products.
Coupon "PrimeCablesFS"
- Get free shipping on all orders in PrimeCables.ca during promotional period.

Both coupons are valid on PrimeCables.ca site wide only and cannot be combined.

Prices of item on promotion are valid for a limited time period and may be subject to change without prior notice

Quantities are limited and all offers are subject to availability while stocks last.
ebates 2.5%
GCR 3.25%
Last edited by Bratcoin on Jun 9th, 2018 11:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
310 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8258 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I've been trying to clean up my server closet... I need a whole wack of shorter patch cables... I also want a structured media enclosure to put a bunch of crap in like my ethernet patch panel and coax stuff but they don't seem to sell them unless they use some different terminology for them that I can't figure out?

For a second there I read it was their 48th annual event and found myself wondering what they were selling 48 years ago.
Mar 18, 2008
417 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone have any comment on their 32in branded TV? In regards to quality and durability as it is heavily discounted?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6738 posts
6431 upvotes
Ottawa
BinaryJay wrote: I've been trying to clean up my server closet... I need a whole wack of shorter patch cables... I also want a structured media enclosure to put a bunch of crap in like my ethernet patch panel and coax stuff but they don't seem to sell them unless they use some different terminology for them that I can't figure out?

For a second there I read it was their 48th annual event and found myself wondering what they were selling 48 years ago.
If you want shorter patch calbes just search for a patch cable - each selection has different sizes available.

https://www.primecables.ca/p-360884-cab ... #sku370711
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6738 posts
6431 upvotes
Ottawa
Chingyul wrote: Or buy the bulk cable, connectors, crimp tool and tester, and make your own lengths.
Except he didn't say he wanted to do that. Buying bulk cable for some short patch panels isn't logically or financially sound.
Nov 26, 2011
165 posts
53 upvotes
CALGARY
whats the best TV wall mount that they have? Missed the last deal on the full motion TV wall mount.
Jan 18, 2017
803 posts
388 upvotes
Looking for a few cables (mini DP to DP, HDMI) and a mount for my TV ...
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8258 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Konowl wrote: Except he didn't say he wanted to do that. Buying bulk cable for some short patch panels isn't logically or financially sound.
Yeah, I already have the tools but I don't have any need for buying a whole spool of cable and it's not worth the bother when I can buy premade cat6 1ft cables for like 80 cents. But I get it, they were trying to come across as intellectual or something. Also getting a "tester" to test a couple of patch cables is nonsense I just plug it in and see if it works it's not like I'm auditing a rack of 800 runs.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26864 posts
11315 upvotes
Socially Distanced
BinaryJay wrote: For a second there I read it was their 48th annual event and found myself wondering what they were selling 48 years ago.
I LOLed
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Jun 9, 2002
235 posts
214 upvotes
As of right now, the free shipping coupon is already working.
Nov 23, 2010
453 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
Tried and does not work, it says on the banner that will be online at tomorrow 10:00 AM EST, not today tho !
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7696 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
The HD TV antenna is now only $2.99 !
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26864 posts
11315 upvotes
Socially Distanced
DragonRider wrote: The HD TV antenna is now only $2.99 !
I saw that, many of us overpaid at $4.99
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Oct 27, 2016
476 posts
1574 upvotes
I'm confused. Are the hot deals live right now or is it glitched and are they going live at 10am EST? None of the items seem to be priced correctly.
Apr 19, 2017
197 posts
72 upvotes
Nice sale time, right when people are at work. GG for whomever can do personal stuff and work and the work firewalls don't block it
Aug 18, 2013
957 posts
964 upvotes
AB
oh boy so many things i don't need but i'll get anyways