[OP]
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
90 posts
209 upvotes
3258 Cork St Guelph,…

[Primecables.ca] primecables black friday deals started

Hi there,
I saw primecables site has updated their Black Friday deal. But looks like all the deal will not release at the same time? They are by hourly? I am not sure for this.
The coupon code is : BF2018 . For 20% off and free shipping.
I made screenshot for all the deals:
Images
  • 7.png
  • 6.png
  • 5.png
  • 4.png
  • 3.png
  • 2.png
  • 1.png
  • 8.png
Last edited by FDunnF on Nov 23rd, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
168 replies
Jul 15, 2014
724 posts
497 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP! The 27" 4K monitor for $200 looks interesting, does anyone have experience with it?
Tangerine, Oaken Financial, Simplii Financial and Ideal Savings member.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
2635 posts
1207 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone else remember the orange extension cables being $0.99? Disappointed Face
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4061 posts
745 upvotes
Wat
So each hour they release sale items.. basically if I want to order items from 4 different hours, I have to put 4 different orders it seems. Very inefficient?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2836 posts
439 upvotes
I want the USB C cables, but I bet they will be sold out. Friday 1900.
Oct 6, 2006
340 posts
156 upvotes
My experiences with the follwing items:

Wireless headphones: works pretty good, not the greatest sounding headphones but for the price pretty good. The range on it is decent at best, if I have them on and my phone is in my left jean pocket, it seems to hiccup, but move it to the right pocket and its perfect. Kinda annoying to tell you the truth. But I got it for $5, so wasnt expecting much. Battery life is like 2 hour of music playback. The mic is absolute shit when you are on a call, do not get it for making calls. When Im running it stays in its place pretty well i would say, never slipped out. Its not configured to work on iOS i think, I say that because if you double tap on the centre button, it calls the previous caller, other headphones skip songs for example.

4000 mah battery: ordered 4 of these last year. They worked great without complain except for one of them. It worked for like 5-6 months then the USB connector was faulty, it wouldnt charge anymore and you have to kind of wiggle the connector to start charging. I made a fun project out of it and replaced the USB connector myself, now works great again. I eventually moved on to the 10k battery but my wife still uses these. keeps them in her purse. her complaint is the blue light at night when its charging can never turn off.

1m Lightning cable: works great, no complaints at all. I am going to order more again this year.

You cant beat these prices honestly.
:twisted: May your wallet R.I.P :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
4618 posts
3019 upvotes
Toronto
I got the 32" 720p TV last time for $100, I don't use it that much just in a spare room with a chromecast. But has worked fine, pretty good price for a bedroom/spare TV/old game consoles. BTW Chromcasts with YouTube slightly overscan these panels and there isn't a way to fix it, but it only cuts a small bit of screen, not noticeable unless there is text at the very bottom that can be cut.

It's very similar to the RCA TVs, even the interface is identical. Some are hit or miss.

+upvote for the effort in taking pics of the deals.
Jan 13, 2017
429 posts
123 upvotes
Can anybody comment on the shiatsu neck back shoulder massager for $39.99 if this is as good as advertised for the doorcrasher?
Shiatsu massager

Just wanted to get ppls opinion who bought this....my neck is always sore after the work day...want to use this at home.

Also the boogie board for $19.99, anybody have this for their kids?
Your text to link here...

tks.
Jun 7, 2007
647 posts
219 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have the gaming chair and this is a great price for the chair:
https://www.123ink.ca/p-362182-mofc-hlc ... -moustache

I had it for about a year now, bought it for $139.99 and for the price it's very solid. I can't really comment too much on how it compares to those branded ones like DXRacer for example, but I've tried them before and the feel is similar.
If you got T H I C C thighs it might be a bit tight for you to sit as it's designed like a racing bucket seat. Oh, and I don't use the lumbar support, it kinda pushes me forward too much. That's just my preference.

Very good deal if you're looking for a budget gaming chair.
Nov 19, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
Is anyone else at all confused about when these doorcrashers actually start? The start time and the countdown to start time on the website don't seem to jive?
[OP]
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
90 posts
209 upvotes
3258 Cork St Guelph,…
I don't understand why they change a few products every two hours. So we need to finish checkout in each two hours?
Aug 23, 2012
824 posts
426 upvotes
Everywhere
FDunnF wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 1:43 pm
I don't understand why they change a few products every two hours. So we need to finish checkout in each two hours?
1. spread out the server load so it doesn't crash at midnight
2. keep people coming back every 2 hours for more purchases instead of one-and-done.
Sep 25, 2017
521 posts
363 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Dragonrana2 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 12:40 pm
Can anybody comment on the shiatsu neck back shoulder massager for $39.99 if this is as good as advertised for the doorcrasher?
Shiatsu massager

Just wanted to get ppls opinion who bought this....my neck is always sore after the work day...want to use this at home.

tks.

I got one for 60$ off of Amazon. If it's legit and not a knockoff this a steal and well worth it works very very well for myself and my wife
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Sep 25, 2017
521 posts
363 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Dragonrana2 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 12:40 pm
Shiatsu massager

tks.
Where do you see it for 39.99?
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."