[Primecables.ca] primecables black friday deals started

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:53 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6703 posts
2856 upvotes
North York
Finally received this past weekend all my parcels but one. All orders grouped into 2 big boxes.
My missing order was shipped from Montreal on Nov 25th, then went to Dieppe, NB on Nov 30 for whatever stupid reason, and won't be expected to arrive to Scarborough ON till Dec 11 due to labour disruption.
Mar 5, 2010
638 posts
355 upvotes
Ottawa
Also reporting in, all my packages have come in. Mostly bought their deal cables and adapters, but i also got the rug which is awesome for $3 and the bootleg keurig for $10 which is definitely worth the price if it suits all your needs. If it goes back up during boxing day, definitely considering getting another one as a gift.
Aug 11, 2014
32 posts
1 upvote
Anyone else waiting on a package that is still stuck on "Awaiting Packing"? For me it's the order with the cell phone vent holder, hair brush, and the red napkins.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6703 posts
2856 upvotes
North York
3express wrote:
Dec 5th, 2018 10:39 pm
Anyone else waiting on a package that is still stuck on "Awaiting Packing"? For me it's the order with the cell phone vent holder, hair brush, and the red napkins.
They likely received so many orders during Black Friday that they're slowly fulfilling them. I wouldn't worry.