• Dec 6th, 2018 1:53 am
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42409 posts
3089 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ambushes wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:47 am
The $2 one is trash and I don't expect it to last long. Mine stopped working after recharging it once.
Meanwhile the other one is 10,000 mAh, clearly better construction, and most importantly supports QC3.0.
Got two last time for the same price. One discharges but will not charge. I didn't find out until half a year later, and they sent me a new one, no questions asked.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7267 posts
2358 upvotes
Toronto
Site crashed
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
2538 posts
618 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks a lot rfd! Now I'm $40 poorer..

FDunnF wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 1:43 pm
I don't understand why they change a few products every two hours. So we need to finish checkout in each two hours?
ExtraHoardernaire wrote:
Nov 20th, 2018 1:54 pm
1. spread out the server load so it doesn't crash at midnight
2. keep people coming back every 2 hours for more purchases instead of one-and-done.
Make sense...but but but I want to buy a couple of more items throughout the day. Will they combine ALL orders to one or ship them separately? I chose post office pick up and don't to go back n forth.

Anyone?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1378 posts
317 upvotes
Toronto
Samwfive wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 9:05 am

Make sense...but but but I want to buy a couple of more items throughout the day. Will they combine ALL orders to one or ship them separately? I chose post office pick up and don't to go back n forth.

Anyone?
Last time I ordered multiple times during the day, they ended up combining everything in one shipment, so they probably wait until the sale is over and based on the account ship at once
[OP]
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
90 posts
210 upvotes
3258 Cork St Guelph,…
Samwfive wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 9:05 am

Anyone?
I am not sure. But I ordered 3 times in past hours. They didn't send me any information about combine orders.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
3927 posts
2398 upvotes
Burnaby
Wow. The $200 27" 4K monitor went OOS under 3 minutes. I was very, very, very tempted but passed because the bad pixel warranty and apparently restocking fee.

Some screenshots for amusement.
RFD-feeding-frenzy-01.JPG
RFD-feeding-frenzy-03-OOS-already.JPG
yare yare daze...
[space reserved for peddling, shilling, self-promotion advertising]
Insert here list of companies with referral programs
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
31108 posts
2695 upvotes
Winnipeg
aviador wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 12:11 pm
Wow. The $200 27" 4K monitor went OOS under 3 minutes. I was very, very, very tempted but passed because the bad pixel warranty and apparently restocking fee.

Some screenshots for amusement.

RFD-feeding-frenzy-01.JPGRFD-feeding-frenzy-03-OOS-already.JPG
who games on a 60hz monitor? casuals
Apr 8, 2007
215 posts
47 upvotes
I didn't even count how many orders I made on prime. If the packages come individually that's going to keep canada post busy till the new year.... Almost every order was for one thing. Free shipping and rolling deals will do that. Definitely got the most stuff and likely at the least cost (compared to my other BF purchases) from prime this year.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1343 posts
1778 upvotes
Ottawa
bnevets27 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 4:05 am
I didn't even count how many orders I made on prime. If the packages come individually that's going to keep canada post busy till the new year.... Almost every order was for one thing. Free shipping and rolling deals will do that. Definitely got the most stuff and likely at the least cost (compared to my other BF purchases) from prime this year.
They combine orders when possible.
Jul 10, 2013
55 posts
38 upvotes
Oakville
Let the Canada Post Roulette begin! From my midnight order (first of many yesterday):

Your parcel may be delayed
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we may not be able to deliver your parcel from XXXXXXX within our standard delivery times. We’ll deliver it as soon as possible. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.

Reason for delay
Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4163 posts
815 upvotes
Wat
Yeah I felt bad for ordering the 0.xx cent deals by themselves. Don't they get hit with CC fees each time?
Nov 9, 2013
90 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
dcanadian wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 7:48 am
Let the Canada Post Roulette begin! From my midnight order (first of many yesterday):

Your parcel may be delayed
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we may not be able to deliver your parcel from XXXXXXX within our standard delivery times. We’ll deliver it as soon as possible. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.

Reason for delay
Delivery may be delayed due to labour disruption
They ship via UPS
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3339 posts
1861 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
HenryK046 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 11:13 am
They ship via UPS
Canada Post and Heavy / Bigger items are UPS.
---
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
1869 posts
881 upvotes
GTA
kanechart wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 11:30 am
Canada Post and Heavy / Bigger items are UPS.
Yup, can confirm bigger items are UPS based on my prior purchase of the Gorilla Cart. Didn't realize that thing was big enough to fit an actual gorilla.
Dec 7, 2016
110 posts
68 upvotes
BF2018 says coupon code expired despite the sale running onto the end of the 25th. Got free shipping cause its my first order, but still bummed out on not being able to use the 20% off.