Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

primecables black friday deals started

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:53 am
Tags:
None
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 27, 2007
522 posts
74 upvotes
They pulled a fast one with the USB C cables. Originally advertised as max. two per customer, but when the sale started, it dropped to one.

Got one cable and a toner for my printer.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
2262 posts
1552 upvotes
Maximus VI wrote: They pulled a fast one with the USB C cables. Originally advertised as max. two per customer, but when the sale started, it dropped to one.

Got one cable and a toner for my printer.
Always had 1 max on my screen way before sale started.
Last edited by peli33 on Nov 24th, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
2690 posts
705 upvotes
Scarborough
10pm $10 kettle sold out in less than 5 min! And I typed the cc info vely quickly. sonava birch.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8742 posts
6812 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Placed several orders for a total of 27 cheap items.
Missed some deals due to work commitments, but still satisfied with what I managed to get.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1601 posts
492 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
DragonRider wrote: Thanks OP! Placed several orders for a total of 27 cheap items.
Missed some deals due to work commitments, but still satisfied with what I managed to get.
27! I only bought 5 items for $15
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 28, 2018
1136 posts
2823 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Samwfive wrote: 10pm $10 kettle sold out in less than 5 min! And I typed the cc info vely quickly. sonava birch.
Someone suggested saving cc details. Oh well...
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 28, 2018
1136 posts
2823 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I spent about $40 on 9 items. I thought I spent more, thank god I didn't.

I've spent enough money this BF to have an air breakfast every morning till the new year :(
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 28, 2018
1136 posts
2823 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DragonRider wrote: Just use Paypal.
Saved cc is a lot faster honestly. I use the site enough that it was ok to save those details
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7453 posts
4934 upvotes
Canada
Maximus VI wrote: They pulled a fast one with the USB C cables. Originally advertised as max. two per customer, but when the sale started, it dropped to one.

Got one cable and a toner for my printer.
pretty sure they were advertised as 0.99 few hours before the sale, but closer to the sale they changed it to 1.99
Sr. Member
May 8, 2001
639 posts
488 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: pretty sure they were advertised as 0.99 few hours before the sale, but closer to the sale they changed it to 1.99
Possible, but the pictures in the post by the OP showed 1.99 and those were with 3 days to go.
Discounted e-Gift Cards: WaySpa
Sr. Member
May 16, 2003
574 posts
78 upvotes
GTA
The TV arrived this morning but was damaged. A dead spot alongside the bezel about 1" round. Otherwise looks decent. I've dealt with customer service a couple times before not too bad so we'll see how it goes with this.
-Sean
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 23, 2004
11345 posts
127591 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Any good USB-C cables?

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8742 posts
6812 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
seanster wrote: The TV arrived this morning but was damaged. A dead spot alongside the bezel about 1" round. Otherwise looks decent. I've dealt with customer service a couple times before not too bad so we'll see how it goes with this.
Oh wow, mine are still waiting to be packed.

Top