Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

Primecables Daily Deal - Double Keyboard Stand $24.49

Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2320 posts
1523 upvotes

[Primecables.ca] Primecables Daily Deal - Double Keyboard Stand $24.49

This is an interesting offering from Primecables today, at least interesting to me - a two level keyboard stand.

I own 5 keyboards but only have room to have 3 out at a time so this is actually a useful item for me. It's hard to know the quality from the photos but the bottom part looks similar to a couple of single level dual X keyboard stands I already have so there's a good chance they're decent enough for home use. I stay away from the single X type of stand (too flimsy) but I'm fine with the dual X type shown here. I figured it's worth a shot.

I ordered 2 but that only came to $48.98, just 2 cents shy of what I needed for free shipping so I just added in a 6ft ethernet cable to my order to put it over $49 and get FS. Just to save you time, it looks like there's neither GCR nor Rakuten available for Primecables right now.

Once I get them, and assuming the quality is good enough, then this will have been a really good deal. Then I'll able to have all 5 keyboards out at once - finally!
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
4 replies
Mar 24, 2015
433 posts
305 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
These are great if you've got lighter keyboards for that top tier. I have a Juno 106 sitting on the X stand, but had to take my Moog Sub 37 off of the top tier. That synth is 22 pounds, but everytime I touched it, the stand would sway. Definitely didn't feel safe. If you've got lighter synths, should be fine. I ended up using my top tier with a piece of shelf to sit my 808 on, and that does the trick.
Oct 21, 2015
177 posts
1393 upvotes
A113
Opened the thread wondering why someone would need two keyboard. Thankful for the picture.
Adventure is out there!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2569 posts
1944 upvotes
Nova Scotia
PizzaPlanetTruck wrote: Opened the thread wondering why someone would need two keyboard. Thankful for the picture.
Yep. I'm a little disappointed.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2320 posts
1523 upvotes
markust5775 wrote: These are great if you've got lighter keyboards for that top tier. I have a Juno 106 sitting on the X stand, but had to take my Moog Sub 37 off of the top tier. That synth is 22 pounds, but everytime I touched it, the stand would sway. Definitely didn't feel safe. If you've got lighter synths, should be fine. I ended up using my top tier with a piece of shelf to sit my 808 on, and that does the trick.
Thanks for the info. I have two keyboards that should be light enough for the top tier, two that are definitely too heavy, and one in between. I'll experiment with them once the stands are delivered.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)