Primecables.ca

PrimeCables Privileged Members Day Free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2021 5:34 pm
6 replies
Dec 17, 2017
140 posts
151 upvotes
Can't find anything to buy, everything is overpriced.
Last edited by ogloprfd on Jun 16th, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3772 posts
3225 upvotes
Agreed. The sale priced items just expired in time for this promo...Face With Cold Sweat
Nov 20, 2006
331 posts
77 upvotes
GVR, BC
I don't get FS when adding the item from the page to the cart. On their website, it says "Special offers will be automatically applied in the shopping cart."
Any trick to get FS?
Apr 3, 2021
12 posts
10 upvotes
purespin wrote: I don't get FS when adding the item from the page to the cart. On their website, it says "Special offers will be automatically applied in the shopping cart."
Any trick to get FS?
The Privileged Members page says, "Special offers are only for the products on the "Privileged Members Day" page." So I think FS is only available for the items in the crappy sale they have for Privileged Members.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3355 posts
1186 upvotes
If you're already a privileged member, when you go to checkout, you get an automatic choice of promo codes to apply you qualify for.

On a related note, ordered last Friday early morning with free shipping and still due to get part 1 of my shipment today (and I'm just 2 hrs down the road). It was a mixed order though (some items from living/123ink/primecables)
purespin wrote: I don't get FS when adding the item from the page to the cart. On their website, it says "Special offers will be automatically applied in the shopping cart."
Any trick to get FS?
Jul 4, 2018
5 posts
purespin wrote: Any trick to get FS?
Download their app, Shoppers+ & use the code "NEWFS". Assuming you haven't done that in the past.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)