Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Primecables.ca] Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable Desk ($299.99 frame only or $399.99 /w table top)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 4:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6291 posts
1208 upvotes

[Primecables.ca] Sit-Stand Dual-Motor Height Adjustable Desk ($299.99 frame only or $399.99 /w table top)

Height Adjustable 645mm(25.4") - 1295mm(51") Height

Warranty: 3-year warranty

Black and white frames on sale:
Black: https://www.primecables.ca/p-362358-cab ... rimecables
White: https://www.primecables.ca/p-359306-cab ... #sku368513

Also frame and table top on sale (note table top folds in half).
Black: https://www.primecables.ca/p-391594-cab ... rimecables
White: https://www.primecables.ca/p-391593-cab ... rimecables

Free shipping! No stackable promo code from what I can find.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
41 replies
Newbie
Feb 22, 2015
53 posts
7 upvotes
Nepean, ON
What's the quality of the table top? Not explained on the page.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 23, 2004
2700 posts
1704 upvotes
GVRD
temp007 wrote: What's the quality of the table top? Not explained on the page.
The top looks like laminate, probably MDF.

To save on shipping, the $399 says the table top is foldable and there is a gap. If that is not acceptable, get the frame and pick up a top from Ikea.

While you are on it, don't forget to pick up the mat and the elbow support, I had to cancel my first order so I can add the 2 items for free shipping.
Newbie
Feb 22, 2015
53 posts
7 upvotes
Nepean, ON
pkphilip wrote: The top looks like laminate, probably MDF.

To save on shipping, the $399 says the table top is foldable and there is a gap. If that is not acceptable, get the frame and pick up a top from Ikea.

While you are on it, don't forget to pick up the mat and the elbow support, I had to cancel my first order so I can add the 2 items for free shipping.
What's this elbow support?
Sr. Member
May 28, 2011
643 posts
647 upvotes
pkphilip wrote:
While you are on it, don't forget to pick up the mat and the elbow support, I had to cancel my first order so I can add the 2 items for free shipping.
How do you get the mat and elbow support free with just the sit/stand desk? Do you mean you have to buy it with the tabletop?
Sr. Member
May 28, 2011
643 posts
647 upvotes
Anyone else find any decent BF deals on standing desks besides Prime Cables or is this possibly the best we're gonna get this BF?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
15448 posts
16549 upvotes
Oakville
1xTiMeR wrote: Height Adjustable 645mm(25.4") - 1295mm(51") Height

Warranty: 3-year warranty

Black and white frames on sale:
Black: https://www.primecables.ca/p-362358-cab ... rimecables
White: https://www.primecables.ca/p-359306-cab ... #sku368513

Also frame and table top on sale (note table top folds in half).
Black: https://www.primecables.ca/p-391594-cab ... rimecables
White: https://www.primecables.ca/p-391593-cab ... rimecables

Free shipping! No stackable promo code from what I can find.
Showing full price for the frame only for me. Is there some kind of code we need to use? I do see the frame with top on sale.
Newbie
Apr 6, 2019
27 posts
12 upvotes
I checked yesterday and this morning. They were 299 but OOS. Now there are stocks, but it's regular price =/.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 23, 2004
2700 posts
1704 upvotes
GVRD
wolf30 wrote: https://www.123ink.ca/p-389398-lz-1102- ... -elbow-pad

I found this other one for $15. Which one do you recommend? They have this other one that has some sort of support right on the wrist. I'm not sure if that extra "wrist support" will actually help or cause problems vs the flat version.
The one i posted looks like attached to the desk, the one you showed is on a chair. I am using it on a standing desk and I would imagine it's better to have one attached to the desk?
Pratzy wrote: How do you get the mat and elbow support free with just the sit/stand desk? Do you mean you have to buy it with the tabletop?
Free shipping. Winking Face
Sr. Member
May 28, 2011
643 posts
647 upvotes
Well, thankfully I pulled the trigger on this before the deal died
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2005
1717 posts
145 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: The one i posted looks like attached to the desk, the one you showed is on a chair. I am using it on a standing desk and I would imagine it's better to have one attached to the desk?



Free shipping. Winking Face
Nah, if you look at the other pics, it's also attached to the desk as well. I'm just worried that "wrist" support might pinch the nerves or something.
Jr. Member
Aug 13, 2020
189 posts
520 upvotes
Pretty crappy that it’s still in stock but just not at the price they originally advertised
Newbie
Oct 25, 2001
75 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I got this desk last week. I love the desk, it's really sturdy and the motors are smooth and quiet. I really appreciate the range on it as well. I sorted out my own top, and got one of the case mounts to affix it to the underside of the table. I have to take care of some vibration that comes from the fans in the case, but other than that, I'm very happy with the setup.
IMG_20201124_163718.jpg
Newbie
Apr 6, 2019
27 posts
12 upvotes
Snickers wrote: Damn, I got this desk last week. I love the desk, it's really sturdy and the motors are smooth and quiet. I really appreciate the range on it as well. I sorted out my own top, and got one of the case mounts to affix it to the underside of the table. I have to take care of some vibration that comes from the fans in the case, but other than that, I'm very happy with the setup.

IMG_20201124_163718.jpg
Is it an add-on the thing to hold your desktop?

Top