Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] Smart Security Camera for Indoor 720p Night Vision w/ Speaker - 2/Pack

Oct 29, 2011
48 posts
143 upvotes
Oshawa
Chi-tel wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 10:06 pm
bought 2 for $15 2 weeks ago, paired with phone easily ,but only viewable when camera and phone are in the same wifi. was told that was the router setting problem and was suggested to send back for refund. I still lazy to send back and there should be a solution for it.
I bought it for $15 a few week ago. I can view it on other WiFi network like in my workplace, but unable view it on my cell phone data.... other than that they are good cheap little cam
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1392 posts
396 upvotes
Markham
Not much security if things goes into that shitty cloud ...
Apr 18, 2004
757 posts
200 upvotes
bobovv wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 10:14 pm
I bought it for $15 a few week ago. I can view it on other WiFi network like in my workplace, but unable view it on my cell phone data.... other than that they are good cheap little cam
My caremas didnot work with the Rogers Mobile data at the beginning, I changed the APN prototal from IPv4/IPv6 to IPv4 then it works, but sometime it still can not be connected.
With my work place wifi, always fail to load the picture, while my other free app (alfred etc)with old phones work fine
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1132 posts
141 upvotes
Peterborough
Bought this camera like 6 months ago and it worked great but haven't been able to use it in a couple months can't add it or it says I already added it glitch or something
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1132 posts
141 upvotes
Peterborough
I was able to view the camera out on my data not every time but lost of the time it worked if it didnt I just tried again and it ussally works 2nd ir 3rd try
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1132 posts
141 upvotes
Peterborough
Havent been able to get it to load properly in months though night vision works great