Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Primecables.ca

Surge Protector Power Strip Tower with 12 Outlet and 3 USB Ports $22.99 FS ($4.59 pts rewards)

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2493 posts
2810 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Primecables.ca] Surge Protector Power Strip Tower with 12 Outlet and 3 USB Ports $22.99 FS ($4.59 pts rewards)

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
12 USA outlets and 3 USB ports.
Light indicator to show the working states.
14 AGW pure copper cable to provide a stable current transmission.
1050J surge protection outlets to protect your appliances and devices.
ABS and PC fire retardant material makes it more durable and longer lifetime.
The on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker for overload protection of all outlets.
45° angle plug is great for stashing under or behind furniture, and won’t block the bottom wall outlet.

$10 off & Free Shipping for Jan 4 only
PC 10X S-Points 24H Deal = 4598 pts/$4.59 rewards (10,000 pts = $10)
25 replies
Oct 8, 2007
133 posts
332 upvotes
New Westminster
Oh man really wished this had USB-C
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2590 posts
2406 upvotes
Markham
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Does it has enough space for power block side by side?
From the picture it looks enough space for big blocks. But if your block is sideways, you need to plug it on the top one
-------
Thank you
Aug 30, 2016
351 posts
471 upvotes
How would this compare to the CyberPower battery backup CP1000AVRLCD with a dead battery which I am not planning to refill? Any cons using that as a surge protector instead of this?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2317 posts
1364 upvotes
Home
Deets on the USB ports charging capabilities?
Sep 23, 2010
822 posts
3078 upvotes
T Dot
psa since i've been burned by shopper+ before: free returns means free shipping

https://www.shopperplus.ca/policies/return-refund

shopper+ return/refund policy
  • Defective items: If the whole order is returned; you will receive a full refund. If only a part of the order is returned; you will receive a refund for the items being returned only.
  • Non-defective closed items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded. The total amount refunded will be the item amount only. *There will also be a mandatory restocking fee between 10 and 30% for non-defective items, depending on the item.
  • Non-defective opened items: Please be advised that the cost of shipping will not be refunded. If you are not happy with the item you received, you can return it for a refund minus a restocking fee. *Some products cannot be returned such as OEM items, sports trackers, headphones/earphones, etc. For the full list of which items can be returned, please follow our guarantee table guideline.
Jun 18, 2011
356 posts
264 upvotes
TORONTO
Was looking for a surge protector and didn’t know a “tower” version exists. Definitely will be more tidy when dealing with 8-12 outlets. I decided to get one from Amazon as this one that OP posted only has a max of 1050 joules.
Most Amazon ones start at 1800 joules. I found a 12 outlet one for $21 (no USB ports). There are ones with 3 usb ports + 1 usb-c port. If you go with one of those models, I would suggest paying a couple of extra dollars for the version that has a fast charging usb-c port (18w). I think I found a couple of those at $29, but only 8 or 9 outlets.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1338 posts
262 upvotes
LiQuiK wrote: Oh man really wished this had USB-C
Power Bar Power Strip with USB C, 3 Outlets 4 USB Ports (22.5W/4.5A) Desktop Charging Station, Flat Plug, 5ft Braided Extension Cord, Non Surge Protector for Travel, Cruise Ship https://a.co/d/7Uqlxms
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2226 posts
1212 upvotes
Interesting form factor, and I have just the location where something like this would work really well for me. I like that there are outlets on all four sides. I'm not concerned about the lack of USB-C ports because I can just plug in one of my USB-C power adapters into one of the outlets. I ordered one to try it out - if it works out well then I'll buy another one the next time it goes on sale. Thanks OP!
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11883 posts
9750 upvotes
Toronto
I RFD wrote: Deets on the USB ports charging capabilities?
5V 3.1A total (2.4A max per port)
Images
  • Untitled-2.png
Aug 10, 2022
26 posts
8 upvotes
I RFD wrote: Deets on the USB ports charging capabilities?
Probably just data tranafer
Jul 21, 2015
28 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
Was just looking for a new power strip, thanks OP!
Nov 10, 2005
443 posts
338 upvotes
Does this have some weight to it? Otherwise wouldn't a power adapter or heavier cables tip this thing over?
Oct 2, 2019
965 posts
891 upvotes
Nunavut
CalgaryRunner wrote: Interesting form factor, and I have just the location where something like this would work really well for me. I like that there are outlets on all four sides. I'm not concerned about the lack of USB-C ports because I can just plug in one of my USB-C power adapters into one of the outlets. I ordered one to try it out - if it works out well then I'll buy another one the next time it goes on sale. Thanks OP!
What location is that where you want to showcase a rats nest full of cables?
May 3, 2020
239 posts
90 upvotes
If I need only 6 power outlets, are there cheaper products with similar quality?
Oct 20, 2019
182 posts
201 upvotes
What's the the length of the power strip?.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1258 posts
713 upvotes
Would this be good for setting up a HT? I'm looking for the "heavy duty" stuff someone mentioned to me. Something about bigger cables for connecting everything