Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] TV Wall Mount - Angle free Tilt mount w/Safety Lock for TV 26'' to 55'' inch - $5.99 with free delivery

Jan 28, 2007
877 posts
281 upvotes
LouZefurr wrote: Does anyone know if this particular mount works with 24" spaced wall studs? TIA!
If you don't mind the TV sticking an other inch, attach 2 pieces of 1x4 lumber horizontally to the studs and then install the wall mount on the 1x4.
Aug 9, 2014
95 posts
68 upvotes
Oakville
wahabk1234 wrote: Should I get a full motion one or is this good?
Full motion one is more ease to install. cuz you have more space for working with cables etc.
but full motion mount have more gap between wall and TV.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1259 posts
1328 upvotes
Just to address PrimeCables mounts and if they're any good, I've purchased their brand and its fine. If you mount it properly you'll have no issues. I'd suggest you make sure at least half of the mount is attached to actual wood and not just drywall.
Don't cheap out on the labour of making sure you mount it correctly, even a $60 mount won't make a difference if you're lazy.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
665 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Buy first and think later
Free ship coupon code is still valid
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2226 posts
706 upvotes
I purchased this mount from a previous sale and just mounted it a couple weeks ago(my first time).

I used snaptoggle bolts to mount it onto metal studs(non load-bearing) in my condo.. The only downside to these snaptoggles is that you have to drill 1/2" holes but they are apparently really sturdy and secure.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky"
- Michael Scott
Jul 28, 2008
295 posts
164 upvotes
Going to build a virtual pinball machine, this mount will be perfect!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2460 posts
552 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP and ordered one in case we decide to wall mount a tv in our bedroom.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11402 posts
2862 upvotes
Damn it, like literally while checking out, the coupon expired... 1010 hrs, and it was gone, at 1011, hrs as I hit to check out.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Sep 3, 2014
705 posts
690 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
vrredflag wrote: I'm going to have more mounts than tv's lol
crazy price. I'll order one though I have 2 more mounts I'm not even using. For $6 can't go wrong.

anyone have experience with this articulating mount for $40 from the same place?
I can't check price history right now, 3xcamels is down. Just wondering if it goes cheaper?

and is anyone earning points from this site? Is it worth it?
I have the articulating one. I think it was less on Amazon (supplied by Primecables).