Expired Hot Deals

[Primecables.ca] Universal Single Port USB Wall Charger, 12W 5V 2.4A, Foldable Plug - $7.49

[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
2866 posts
2202 upvotes
Markham
cardero wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 11:15 pm
Is there a USB Type C Wall Charger that is recommended and a good deal?
This charger works with USB Type C cable as well as USB Type B cables. I am using both cables with this same charger.
Sep 14, 2009
341 posts
79 upvotes
Vancouver
drdtyc wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 11:57 am
This charger works with USB Type C cable as well as USB Type B cables. I am using both cables with this same charger.
Sorry, I should have been more precise - needs to work with a Type C to C cable (unless I am mistaken and this charger can do that.)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9765 posts
1487 upvotes
Unresphek wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 4:21 pm
Many will buy the ps1 classic but many will never touch it because it is a p.o.s.

Many of the ps1 classic will go to landfills. Many more unnecessary plastic being produced. Many finds it way to the ocean, other lands and ultimately in to our bodies. many will wondered why and how but many are not smart enough to remember the beginning.
Don't forget about the gas necessary to go and buy the PS1. And the electricit used to provide lights for the store selling the PS1. The electricity used by the PS1 will be fossil fuels too.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2361 posts
2366 upvotes
Montreal
cardero wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 1:24 pm
Sorry, I should have been more precise - needs to work with a Type C to C cable (unless I am mistaken and this charger can do that.)

You are NOT mistaken; this charger does NOT accept a cable with type C connector it's type A.

But you could use, as I do, a type A to type C cable. (sold separately)
Deal Guru
May 14, 2007
14838 posts
1789 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Unresphek wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 4:21 pm
Many will buy the ps1 classic but many will never touch it because it is a p.o.s.

Many of the ps1 classic will go to landfills. Many more unnecessary plastic being produced. Many finds it way to the ocean, other lands and ultimately in to our bodies. many will wondered why and how but many are not smart enough to remember the beginning.
seagull1987 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:21 pm
Who hurt you?