Expired Hot Deals

[Primera Air] Toronto to Paris $474 Round Trip (June/July)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2018 6:21 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1531 posts
126 upvotes
I assume you are talking luggage with you? See WOW air is somewhat comparable at $550 return.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1531 posts
126 upvotes
I assume you are talking luggage with you? See WOW air is somewhat comparable at $550 return around the same time period.
Jul 11, 2017
108 posts
103 upvotes
Deal is great, but watch you selfs Europe is not very friendly right now.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1639 posts
321 upvotes
The red eye slot from YYZ to CDG is great too. Get on, sleep, voila, bonjour.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1531 posts
126 upvotes
Taxfax wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 3:16 pm
Deal is great, but watch you selfs Europe is not very friendly right now.
Are you referring to cultural enrichment?
Jul 11, 2017
108 posts
103 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 4:18 pm
Are you referring to cultural enrichment?
Yes, plus there is a lot of poverty which translates to more crime(i have family&friends there)
Jan 19, 2017
448 posts
423 upvotes
rubikas001 wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 2:13 pm
Great find, anyone know any deals on roundtrip flights to Calgary or Edmonton during August?
Have you checked out of Hamilton? Also, Westjets budget air line is starting soon isnt it?
Temp. Banned
Dec 14, 2017
332 posts
580 upvotes
rtookey wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 4:54 pm
Have you checked out of Hamilton? Also, Westjets budget air line is starting soon isnt it?
Woops I forgot to mention that I live in Toronto. So any deals from Toronto to Calgary or Edmonton during August would be great for my family. Also which budget airline are you talking about?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2539 posts
740 upvotes
Kingston
reggyDeal wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 3:10 pm
I assume you are talking luggage with you? See WOW air is somewhat comparable at $550 return around the same time period.
Not direct....via Iceland.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1471 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal, but wow, I’ve never seen a return flight leave so late. Most are mid day. Tempting though. Wonder if this will trigger a little price war..
An A321 is a rather small aircraft for This route. I’m surprised they can go that far on a single tank.
Edit: never mind... it’s a 321Neo LR. That explains it.
Celebrating 16+ years on RFD!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2545 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
Just got back from Paris from the Air Canada fare glitch.

Paris is pretty pricey, good for sightseeing etc. Watch out for pick pockets and panhandlers. Otherwise okay.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2539 posts
740 upvotes
Kingston
GSD wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 8:10 pm
Just got back from Paris from the Air Canada fare glitch.

Paris is pretty pricey, good for sightseeing etc. Watch out for pick pockets and panhandlers. Otherwise okay.
I lived in Paris for 3 years, admittedly a while ago, but if you stick to tourist areas and restaurants it’s pricey. If you stay away from the tourist traps it’s still expensive compared to Canada but better value than the tourist areas (quality wise). There’s lots of street markets where you can get gourmet items for a top class picnic and baguettes are cost controlled too. You can keep costs down this way.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4869 posts
1924 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
JC69 wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 8:15 pm

I lived in Paris for 3 years, admittedly a while ago, but if you stick to tourist areas and restaurants it’s pricey. If you stay away from the tourist traps it’s still expensive compared to Canada but better value than the tourist areas (quality wise). There’s lots of street markets where you can get gourmet items for a top class picnic and baguettes are cost controlled too. You can keep costs down this way.
Really? I found the food in Toronto is more expensive. Tax and tips are all included in the price in Paris. Just don't ask for water. They charge you 2e for it. As a matter of fact, food in Toronto is around 20 to 30% more after you factor in tax and tip on top of the price.
Many restaurant here default 18% tips in their cc machines.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2550 posts
2701 upvotes
Montreal
The impression people have about the cost of living in Paris might have a lot to do with the exchange rate at the time of travel. The last time I was in Europe, the premium for having Euros VS the CAD was 40%. It's now about 60%. Big difference. Astonished Face