Off Topic

Prince Charles tests positive for CoronaVirus

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2020 6:36 am
21 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1788 posts
2017 upvotes
Windsor
Long Live Britannia!Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 25, 2005
6636 posts
178 upvotes
If there's been one good thing about this, it's that the wealthy are affected as well. Hopefully that will eventually spur the right response. It has not as yet unfortunately.
Newbie
Oct 17, 2017
41 posts
13 upvotes
neutral wrote: If there's been one good thing about this, it's that the wealthy are affected as well. Hopefully that will eventually spur the right response. It has not as yet unfortunately.
It'll take the DEATH of a young, healthy, World famous, influential athlete to finally spur the right response to this.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 25, 2005
6636 posts
178 upvotes
TeejayVV wrote: It'll take the DEATH of a young, healthy, World famous, influential athlete to finally spur the right response to this.
I think you're right. What a crazy time man.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 31, 2008
11364 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
neutral wrote: If there's been one good thing about this, it's that the wealthy are affected as well. Hopefully that will eventually spur the right response. It has not as yet unfortunately.
If anything really happens to him, it'll be on Boris Johnson's 'head' given his lax attitude and response to this.
Newbie
Oct 17, 2017
41 posts
13 upvotes
eldiablo wrote: It is already happening to the parents of "big name" athletes.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/karl-a ... 02106.html
a) she's not the actual athlete who the general public cares about
and
b) she's not dead yet.

People (especially down south) will continue to see themselves as invincible and carry the nonchalant attitude until one of their kind meets their grisly end.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
14362 posts
2358 upvotes
TeejayVV wrote: a) she's not the actual athlete who the general public cares about
and
b) she's not dead yet.

People (especially down south) will continue to see themselves as invincible and carry the nonchalant attitude until one of their kind meets their grisly end.
Try not to trip on that wire.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9098 posts
1317 upvotes
William will skip his dad and become King after Queen reign is over from old age.

Conspiracy of 1 government bioweapons to wipe out other leadership of other countries?
Banned
User avatar
Dec 15, 2017
1847 posts
594 upvotes
Toronto
If the Queen is infected, she's a goner. Might as well plan funeral arrangements.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2010
6576 posts
1138 upvotes
Scarborough
Nah these very-old royals wont leave so quickly. The world is not that lucky :lol:

Expect them to last longer than many people cuz they dont have stressful lives. They will be medically cared for in priority over the rest of the commoners
In many countries the wealthy and elite are getting tested for covid while general population can’t get tested. The rules are all still for the poor. The elite will even take ventilators for themselves if it comes to that
Banned
Dec 24, 2019
117 posts
108 upvotes
Oldie but goodie.

Prince Philip said in 1988:
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus,
to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

Will Prince Charles soon help decrease overpopulation?

Top