Expired Hot Deals

Princess Auto

1/2 in. dr Click-Type Torque Wrench $18.88

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 4:34 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 27, 2012
196 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto

[Princess Auto] 1/2 in. dr Click-Type Torque Wrench $18.88

starts TUESDAY
this is it boys, best deals for 1/2 torque wrench
Images
  • xx.PNG
Last edited by Yadvinder007 on May 25th, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

― Stephen McCranie
91 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1333 posts
1514 upvotes
had this for 4 years. never let me down
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2009
1211 posts
4882 upvotes
Van Isle
This is THE ONE baby. Best deal going for a 1/2 drive torque wrench. Beats any deal from CT by far and it works like a hot damn. Upvoted op and shedding tears for all the purchasers at a higher price.......they were told to wait...lol!
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
Member
User avatar
Aug 8, 2010
448 posts
455 upvotes
Is this the same one that's on sale right now for $25?
Member
Sep 9, 2009
285 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary, AB
-KILO- wrote: Is this the same one that's on sale right now for $25?
No it isn't. This one does not have any brand and no case included.
Member
Aug 18, 2019
341 posts
275 upvotes
speed_69 wrote: No it isn't. This one does not have any brand and no case included.
Yeah different SKU #. I wonder what the differences are.
~ 👍teslanaire2bitcoinaireButStillCheapLurking@RFDForDeals✌️~
Banned
User avatar
Oct 27, 2016
94 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
Says 24.99 when I click the link
The Greatest Internet Poster of All Time
Member
May 28, 2016
352 posts
134 upvotes
I logged in to just say F*ck that

1 week ago it was $24.99 with free shipping, and now it is going to be $18.88+ shipping....
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6871 posts
3357 upvotes
Moncton, NB
gowifi wrote: I logged in to just say F*ck that

1 week ago it was $24.99 with free shipping, and now it is going to be $18.88+ shipping....
If you were going to spend $24.99 for it last week just add something for $7 to make it over $25 and problem solved :)
Member
May 28, 2016
352 posts
134 upvotes
nounou23 wrote: If you were going to spend $24.99 for it last week just add something for $7 to make it over $25 and problem solved :)
do they give you $25 free shipping? Estimate Shipping says no ...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6871 posts
3357 upvotes
Moncton, NB
gowifi wrote: do they give you $25 free shipping? Estimate Shipping says no ...
It should when you checkout. It even says at the top of the page :)
Member
May 5, 2017
471 posts
178 upvotes
The other one I got from them has a case and calibration paper signed, does this one too?
Jr. Member
Oct 5, 2016
197 posts
94 upvotes
Bought this in store last week for same price
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2865 posts
1529 upvotes
B.C.
katwittfan wrote: This is THE ONE baby. Best deal going for a 1/2 drive torque wrench. Beats any deal from CT by far and it works like a hot damn. Upvoted op and shedding tears for all the purchasers at a higher price.......they were told to wait...lol!
The CT deal for the torque wrench and breaker bar for $59.99 was pretty darn good!!
Newbie
Oct 15, 2015
81 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have both the 1/4 and 1/2 and they've never let me down. As always, make sure you zero them out when you're done using them.

Note: my dad bought the same 1/2 and it failed in him but princess auto return policy is pretty damn good. Replaced and his is going on strong

Upvote OP
Last edited by bassmasta on May 24th, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 11, 2001
9457 posts
1592 upvotes
wow, awesome price. Guess I'll order a couple to just throw in the each car. First time buying from PA this yr, so far pretty impressed... got a couple of small disc sanders which are identical to the Wen models on amazon, work very well.

Shipping times has been very reasonable.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 26, 2007
1291 posts
223 upvotes
Calgary
I've had this wrench for 3 years, still going strong. Think I paid $30 for it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2005
5914 posts
3612 upvotes
Toronto
sleepyguy wrote: wow, awesome price. Guess I'll order a couple to just throw in the each car. First time buying from PA this yr, so far pretty impressed... got a couple of small disc sanders which are identical to the Wen models on amazon, work very well.

Shipping times has been very reasonable.
Don't think you are going to need to torque things that often that you would need to keep one in the car, plus all the bouncing around would not be good for it, even in a case.

You're better off with a breaker bar, https://www.princessauto.com/en/search? ... pp=48&No=0
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A

Top