Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

1/4 in. x 25 ft Drain Auger $11.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 9:34 am
Sep 25, 2019
953 posts
2189 upvotes
Kafer wrote: I’ve used this one and highly doubt it would break, even when using a drill.
Ok, but if it breaks. We need to dig or break wall to fix.

One time, we break the cement floor to recover a broken cheap one the owner use. It cost over $10k to fix. The floor also had radiant heat, so very hard job. We try with camera and pull tool, but cannot because the snake was bundled in drain.

25' is long and if break it will be very hard job.

If you look at cheap one and look at Ridgid. It easy to see difference. Boss say the tip on the Ridgid is a nice cone and the other is not.

If break, Ridgid sell different retrieval retrieval augers https://www.ridgid.com/ca/en/sectional-cable-tools.

Aug 29, 2018
391 posts
256 upvotes
Is it ok to use the cheap one 1 or 2 feet deep? My clogs are just below the drain.
Nov 22, 2007
121 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
i bought this last summer to clear out a clog, it does have a drill attachment. Problem with this auger is that it kinked way too easily, as I was slowly feeding it into my kitchen pipe, I thought it was feeding normally but it was probably just kinking and rolling up inside. I fed the entire thing in and it did nothing. Eventually called a plumber who brought in his 75ft ridgid power snake, poked a hole through the clog around 20ft, fixed it for a day and then the drain clogged up again. Eventually i bought a 85ft sewer jetter line and a power washer, that fixed my problem lol
Mar 12, 2014
175 posts
191 upvotes
Markham
laike4 wrote: Is it ok to use the cheap one 1 or 2 feet deep? My clogs are just below the drain.
Should be fine. Just go slow and be gentle. I don't think it will break easily. It is made from steel, to break a steel spring is hard. Rust and acid are the biggest enemies.