26 posts
12 upvotes
bought one before, used 2 times, the bottom starts leaking
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3258 posts
2712 upvotes
Markham
Bubblegum86 wrote: Would the smaller one be good to cover my vehicle in a nice foam/soap as prewash? or not enough pressure?
No, it will not work this way. At least, not the way a foam cannon would. This would work as a degreaser or pre-rinse step with something like ONR where you may want to pre-spray to encapsulate the dirt (ONR) or degrease (something like All Clean). It'd also work with a fallout remover.
Last edited by HDawg on May 26th, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
16712 posts
11446 upvotes
Markham
sexydaddy wrote: bought one before, used 2 times, the bottom starts leaking
Too much pressure? Did you release the pressure after using it? If you leave the pressure in there (when you're done) and it gets warm/hot I think the pressure will build up and bust at it's weakest point.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
16712 posts
11446 upvotes
Markham
Bubblegum86 wrote: Would the smaller one be good to cover my vehicle in a nice foam/soap as prewash? or not enough pressure?
I'm pretty sure I saw a "foamer" at the Markham store when I was in there over the weekend. Don't recall the price though.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
2935 posts
879 upvotes
Scarborough
Shutdown wrote: Could be used as a bidet
Wile E. Coyote, genius! Face With Tears Of Joy

The gallon type with a flexible rubber hose instead of a wand would work great.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2015
1098 posts
744 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
PA must be getting a lot of wrench-sprayer combo orders. The shipping is like... oh no another RFDer.
Aug 14, 2011
145 posts
62 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RadioactiveMan88 wrote: Works with deck stain. I did mine this past weekend with a much crappier sprayer. But have a brush on hand to move the stain from areas you spray too much and it pools.
Thank you thats great! I'll pick up a couple just incase. Need to spray some benches and the deck.
Jun 9, 2015
44 posts
30 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Mine broke last winter in the garage (not a heated garage). I emptied out all the liquid and made sure no pressure... but the hose that goes into the bottom of the gun broke the bottom plastic and won't hold pressure. I always get them on sale whenever they break.
[OP]
Apr 17, 2001
360 posts
249 upvotes
Geologic wrote: Where did you get the killex? :)
From amazon last year for like <$33 or something, there was an thread... :)
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4985 posts
6503 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
I ordered this but wanna cancel. Phone lines are busy.

Is there another way? Beside social media

Thanksssssss
Mar 18, 2008
614 posts
771 upvotes
Toronto
Geologic wrote: Where did you get the killex? :)

Par3 is better IMO.

Some dude sells it East markham, 1 liter for 42$
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2637 posts
2894 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Damn I should have bought that 2 gallon sprayer , sold out now.. didn't think there was much interest in it. Meh.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2001 posts
851 upvotes
Anyone in Mississauga/Scarborough want to buy it. I bought 4 to save shipping cost and can split at cost. $9.05 each
Last edited by NightRider_ on May 28th, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2245 posts
233 upvotes
NightRider_ wrote: Anyone in Mississauga/Scarborough want to buy it. I can order 3, save shipping cost and we can split at cost
I'd be up for it. Im in M'sauga.
Oct 18, 2011
371 posts
579 upvotes
NORTH YORK
NightRider_ wrote: Anyone in Mississauga/Scarborough want to buy it. I bought 4 to save shipping cost and can split at cost. $9.05 each
I'd totally be down for one NightRider_. I live in Etobicoke but would gladly make the trip out to take one off your hands if your kind offer still stood. Thanks!
Nov 29, 2015
67 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
NightRider_ wrote: Anyone in Mississauga/Scarborough want to buy it. I bought 4 to save shipping cost and can split at cost. $9.05 each
Also down to buy one, in Mississauga too. Sent a PM