Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

1 Litre Pressure Washer Foam Cannon - $14.99 (Reg $24.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2022 10:28 pm
Dec 15, 2019
387 posts
444 upvotes

[Princess Auto] 1 Litre Pressure Washer Foam Cannon - $14.99 (Reg $24.99)

I know this has been a popular item when it goes on sale. Been said that it's essentially the same as the 'MATCEE' branded one that's on Amazon that has great reviews.

Currently on sale for $14.99 until September 25th
21 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2019
1396 posts
1922 upvotes
Hamilton
bought the MATCEE one on Amazon 3 years ago used it once. I would say save your money for this is now a future garage sale item for me. Same with the gas powered pressure washer lol ..hose and bucket is good enough and easier to clean up after!Smiling Face With Open Mouth AVOID the Trap!
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Would this be compatible with the Kärcher K1800 pressure washer, or are other accessories needed? What kind of detergent can be used with one of these?
Frugalmeister
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1629 posts
536 upvotes
Mississauga
I have had one of these for about 3 years now, I don't remember which brand I bought but this has been a game changer when I wash my cars.
"With today's sheep mentality sometimes I feel like going to a wall and just bang my head"
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2004
1412 posts
563 upvotes
What’s an adapter that can be used with the Armor All pressure washer?

The one suggested in previous threads don’t work…
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1201 posts
766 upvotes
Canada
Frugalmeister wrote: Would this be compatible with the Kärcher K1800 pressure washer, or are other accessories needed? What kind of detergent can be used with one of these?
1/4" Quick Disconnection Fitting required...
and K1800 uses that, so no issues...

from Karcher description
Universal quick-connect nozzles and standard M22 hose connections simplify nozzle and accessory usage
if you have different hose/gun, you may need a conversion kit: M22-14 or M22-15, it is $15 @ amazon
https://www.amazon.ca/FUNTECK-Pressure- ... B07RXQGQMY

You can use any detergent, add any amount of water, results will be different, more/less foam, more/less viscocity etc...
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1536 posts
981 upvotes
GTA

There's also mods to get more foaming action out of the 1L
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Great price, although I don't know if has the smaller 1.1mm orifice more suited for electric pressure washers (lower flow/pressure). You'd probably get flaccid foam out of it before swapping that part.

Costco is probably long since sold out but that Turtle foaming soap they had this summer whipped up pretty well, especially for the price.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
2617 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
I have this foam cannon, works well after I changed the orifice (bought from ebay for a few bucks) as per previous threads.

Only complaint is that it is really difficult to connect and disconnect it with my pressure washer. It gets stuck and I have to use a lot of force to disconnect it. I have this pressure washer:
https://greenworkstools.ca/products/13a ... -tool-only

Is there an adapter to make it connect/disconnect smoothly?

FS: Nothing
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
TheGame wrote: I have this foam cannon, works well after I changed the orifice (bought from ebay for a few bucks) as per previous threads.

Only complaint is that it is really difficult to connect and disconnect it with my pressure washer. It gets stuck and I have to use a lot of force to disconnect it. I have this pressure washer:
https://greenworkstools.ca/products/13a ... -tool-only

Is there an adapter to make it connect/disconnect smoothly?
Could you link to the orifice you purchased on eBay, so that it works well with an electric pressure washer?
Frugalmeister
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
2617 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
Frugalmeister wrote: Could you link to the orifice you purchased on eBay, so that it works well with an electric pressure washer?
It was a while ago, so listing is no longer there, but I see the item in my order history. It came from China.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220914-221409_eBay.jpg

Dec 27, 2017
739 posts
427 upvotes
tommyamaral wrote: I have had one of these for about 3 years now, I don't remember which brand I bought but this has been a game changer when I wash my cars.
Agreed! Same here. This with pressure washer cuts down the time significantly.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1201 posts
766 upvotes
Canada
TheGame wrote: Did you use these with this foam cannon and the pressure washer I linked? Not sure it would fit onto them.
if you have Kärcher K1800, the gun tip is quick connect,
meaning, you can just plug the foam cannon here, no additional adaptor needed...
similar to the nozzles that comes with it, just remove the nozzle and plugin this foam cannon,
and you are good to go...

here it says, the gun has M22 Male with quick connect
https://www.amazon.ca/BEARFORCE-Pressur ... B07Y9VMZBK

if it does not fit you need adapter here
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
2617 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
hainkurt wrote: if you have Kärcher K1800, the gun tip is quick connect,
meaning, you can just plug the foam cannon here, no additional adaptor needed...
similar to the nozzles that comes with it, just remove the nozzle and plugin this foam cannon,
and you are good to go...

here it says, the gun has M22 Male with quick connect
https://www.amazon.ca/BEARFORCE-Pressur ... B07Y9VMZBK

if it does not fit you need adapter here
It does have a quick connect. The problem is that it isn't quick. It goes on fine, but does not come off easily, it requires a lot of force (need to grip with pliers and pull off). The other accessories with the pressure washer are quick to go on and off.

Not sure if something is wrong with the foam cannon's connection or if it's not fully compatible with my pressure washer. That's why I wanted to see if others have the same issue.

Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1201 posts
766 upvotes
Canada
TheGame wrote: It does have a quick connect. The problem is that it isn't quick. It goes on fine, but does not come off easily, it requires a lot of force (need to grip with pliers and pull off). The other accessories with the pressure washer are quick to go on and off.

Not sure if something is wrong with the foam cannon's connection or if it's not fully compatible with my pressure washer. That's why I wanted to see if others have the same issue.
you need to pull the grip back first, then pull the attachment to remove...
if it is still difficult, then your quick connect is faulty, maybe rusted...
try WD40 to see if it helps...
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
1104 posts
1237 upvotes
TheGame wrote: It does have a quick connect. The problem is that it isn't quick. It goes on fine, but does not come off easily, it requires a lot of force (need to grip with pliers and pull off). The other accessories with the pressure washer are quick to go on and off.

Definitely sounds a bit strange. I have the 1800 as well, and the quick connect on the foam cannon is fine. As mentioned, make sure you are pulling back on the collar before trying to remove the foam cannon.

If that still requires pliers, then you might have a bad quick connect (maybe ball bearing missing, etc)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC

If other attachments are fine, it is probably the male quick connect fitting on the foam cannon which is machined slightly out of tolerance. These are mass produced, and QA is probably sub par. Cheaper for them to just offer free replacements than to pay people to double check the tolerances of the machining.

If this was purchased form PA, then I would take it back and get it swapped out. PA is pretty good with that. If it was not purchased from PA (different brand), then replacement fittings can easily be purchased to replace this one. If any one of your other accessories has replaceable fittings (ie: not integrated to the accessory and uses standard 14" NPTF fitting), you can just swap to try.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)