Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

125 lb Stainless-Steel All-Season Push (Salt) Spreader - 293.73$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 2:00 pm
[OP]
Nov 12, 2017
499 posts
789 upvotes
Saint John, NB

[Princess Auto] 125 lb Stainless-Steel All-Season Push (Salt) Spreader - 293.73$

I've got a 400ft or so driveway and was looking for a large and quality salt spreader. Kent's had a cheap one that was smaller.
I decided to purchase this one at Princess Auto for a much better return policy.
It's on clearance and there are 10 left as of writing. For most, it'll be overkill, but for a few, it might be just right.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1057 posts
577 upvotes
lol 400ft ? seems like very sturdy quality product and will last longer ( some companies claim as stainless steel but it will rust (Costco used to kitchenaid dishrack that will rust within month of using, simplehuman won't rust), but this seems like good one. I think its good to have good quality item and you will be pleased to use whenever you need them, just for this snow storm I pulled out my trusty Honda snowblower 720C ( bought it from RFD deal in 2014) started in one pull and done the driveway in less than 15 mins.
stizarch wrote: I've got a 400ft or so driveway and was looking for a large and quality salt spreader. Kent's had a cheap one that was smaller.
I decided to purchase this one at Princess Auto for a much better return policy.
It's on clearance and there are 10 left as of writing. For most, it'll be overkill, but for a few, it might be just right.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)