Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

125cc 4 Stroke Rear Drive Mini Jeep ATV 3 Speed Semi/ W/Reverse 50KPH $1999 In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2019 10:59 am
Feb 6, 2014
225 posts
131 upvotes
nova scotia
idiotcanuck wrote: Thanks. At least I know that the Jeep is probably not going to be a good option for that purpose alone then. Unless really light duty, at best.
If they have a ride on lawnmower. You can outfit them to plow light snow. Probably do 80% of snowfalls if you keep up with it. Stick chains on the tires.

But as they said, I plow with A 700 grizzly 400’ driveway and when that snow compacts/wet, it’s not fun.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
arhyno wrote: If they have a ride on lawnmower. You can outfit them to plow light snow. Probably do 80% of snowfalls if you keep up with it. Stick chains on the tires.

But as they said, I plow with A 700 grizzly 400’ driveway and when that snow compacts/wet, it’s not fun.
Thanks for the idea, but no they don't have a ride on mower.
I did come across this, no real snow, but one of these with a plow kit on doing a little.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5429 posts
5285 upvotes
GTA
2 in stock in Mississauga as of right now Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3973 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
idiotcanuck wrote: Thanks for the idea, but no they don't have a ride on mower.
I did come across this, no real snow, but one of these with a plow kit on doing a little.
Works great for one inch of powder!
I second that it wouldn't be practical for plowing.
My neighbour bought a plow for his ATV (also a Grizzly, and it's a big one) only to discover he'd sit and spin most of the time. He tried chains, but they didn't seem to do a whole lot.
He then went out and bought a new snowblower. That worked like a charm.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
MrFrugal1 wrote: Works great for one inch of powder!
I second that it wouldn't be practical for plowing.
My neighbour bought a plow for his ATV (also a Grizzly, and it's a big one) only to discover he'd sit and spin most of the time. He tried chains, but they didn't seem to do a whole lot.
He then went out and bought a new snowblower. That worked like a charm.
Yep I wasn't trying to convince anyone it would be practical, just what it would look like in action.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4369 upvotes
Winnipeg

not english but check out the variety of models

I'd buy this one

Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
Flunk wrote: Christ, for that you can pick up a used real Jeep.
It is a real Jeep! Build under license from the original in India. Too bad it can be driven on public roads hence it is sold as an UTV.
Those recent Jeep models are quite porky compared to this.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: It's a $2000 mini Jeep, for comfort - try Lexus ES. Roller coasters bounce even more and they are fun too.
So buy just because its cheap? Rfd motto. Guess its no different than everyone here buying these dirt cheap 4k tvs just because it says 4k
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a clip of a similar jeep in real driving conditions. Later it goes up a fairly steep hill.

Looks like Princess still has some of these in some stores.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
More Video:

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty much sold out in Ontario, but still a few units in some stores elsewhere. Very YMMV though.

BTW you can check store stock at Princess by selecting My Store first and then going to, or back to, the product page. Then using the change store link. It is a bit of a PITA to check multiple stores this way though.