Expired Hot Deals

Princess Auto

14pc Griddle Accessory Kit $10

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 10:57 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1251 posts
271 upvotes
Richmond Hill

14pc Griddle Accessory Kit $10

Deal Link:
Price:
10
Savings:
15
Retailer:
Princess Auto
Saw this in store at the Markham Princess Auto location. The online price is $24.99 but scans at $10 in store. Not sure if it's the same at other locations. About 5 left as of noon today.

Been using this kit for a few days now and no complaints. Quality is good especially for the price.

Kit includes: Tongs, basting brush, griddle scraper, (4) spatulas, (2) squeeze bottles, (4) egg rings and carry case.
Images
  • upload.jpg
9 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2013
1436 posts
881 upvotes
Scarborough
pennywize wrote: Saw this in store at the Markham Princess Auto location. The online price is $24.99 but scans at $10 in store. Not sure if it's the same at other locations. About 5 left as of noon today.

Been using this kit for a few days now and no complaints. Quality is good especially for the price.

Kit includes: Tongs, basting brush, griddle scraper, (4) spatulas, (2) squeeze bottles, (4) egg rings and carry case.
Hey OP, thank you for posting. Do you know the exact location in the store?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1251 posts
271 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Harpagon wrote: Hey OP, thank you for posting. Do you know the exact location in the store?
This is the Highway 7/Woodbine location. Address is 8500 Woodbine Ave.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2013
1436 posts
881 upvotes
Scarborough
pennywize wrote: This is the Highway 7/Woodbine location. Address is 8500 Woodbine Ave.
I meant the location within the store. I found it at the exit where they have clearance.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1251 posts
271 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Harpagon wrote:
I meant the location within the store. I found it at the exit where they have clearance.
Oh. I saw two on a table near the checkout. Saw more in the BBQ accessories section in the back. Sign says $15 but they all scan at $10.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1393 posts
2014 upvotes
Checked yesterday evening, but they were all gone despite the system still showing 5.
Member
User avatar
Jan 12, 2007
273 posts
62 upvotes
Lol yes I was there at the end of the day and running around with an associate trying to locate those few phantom stock. I couldn't even locate the mark down stickered shelf in the OPs pictures in either aisle 3 or 15.

No griddle goodies for the family I guess!
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11272 posts
4642 upvotes
Great price but what the hell is Okra doing in that photo... Lol
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
18054 posts
12776 upvotes
Markham
Wonder why this store decided to mark this down so much more than the already marked down sale price. It's not like they had tons of stock.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1393 posts
2014 upvotes
Online price reduced to $19.99 from $24.44.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)