Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Princess Auto

2 Gallon Spot Sprayer, $8.88

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2021 7:23 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
2014 posts
1341 upvotes
perfect timing. One for insecticide, one for herbicide...

what else can you use these for?
Sep 15, 2018
300 posts
233 upvotes
Ottawa
ktkn wrote: perfect timing. One for insecticide, one for herbicide...

what else can you use these for?
what insecticide do you use? my lawn have chinch bug problem
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4672 posts
1931 upvotes
GTA
I bought this a month or so ago (regular price) and can confirm it's a great unit. I use it to spot spray Fiesta weed killer and it works exactly as you'd expect.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2245 posts
716 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP, will pick one up. Have a similar unit but after a few seasons the nozzle end is plugged and no longer sprays. Tried taking the spray handle apart and cleaning but to no avail. No brainer to just get a new one at this price.
May 11, 2008
189 posts
93 upvotes
Milton
Speaking to some of the people who had clogs and them not work after application the best thing to do when cleaning out is try to just shoot half the bottle with clean water to ensure that the line and nozzle are cleaned out. Help your future self out - though I do know that sometimes even doing this the chemicals can cause an issue to it anyways.
Cheers 'n Beers.
Haz.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3728 posts
4130 upvotes
Montreal, QC
chanc2 wrote: Bought one last year to spray vinegar mixture to kill weed. Used 2 times, and the air seal of the pump is broken already. Maybe I left the vinegar there for too long.
Have you tried returning it ? PA is usually pretty good on returns. Otherwise, it is probably just an O-ring that has failed. Haven't check this specific model, but I have an old flo-master for nearly 20yrs now, and it is easy to take the pump apart (just 2 clips) and O-ring is obviously easy to replace.
At one point, even contacted flo-master to buy some new spray tips since after 15yrs the tip was mangled, but because they are only set up to sell to US customers, the agent was very nice, she took 3 brass nozzle tips, put them in a bag and an envelope and shipped them out to me at no charge. Nice upgrade from the plastic nozzles and great out of warranty service for something nearly 15yrs old at the time.
Apr 10, 2019
517 posts
1084 upvotes
Ottawa
Good deal thx. Always like having a different sprayer for round-up and one for everything else.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12268 posts
6060 upvotes
MrMello wrote: Just curious... But what you spray in your driveway?
Live in rural area so main park pad is blacktop but then i have a large 120 ft gravel driveway to house and then another 50ft parking area of gravel for truck rv ect.

So alot of weeds and grass.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Dec 4, 2017
399 posts
508 upvotes
Whitby
blazed16 wrote: Live in rural area so main park pad is blacktop but then i have a large 120 ft gravel driveway to house and then another 50ft parking area of gravel for truck rv ect.

So alot of weeds and grass.
LOL... Yeah, only thought on an asphalted driveway and forgot about rural areas. That's make sense.
Oct 19, 2003
321 posts
109 upvotes
I use it to wash my car!! Poked a hole in the straw and added some scotchbright to the nozzle FOAM CANNON (not really but its works fine).