Expired Hot Deals

Princess Auto

24" High-Velocity Tilting Drum Fan/31.8 lbs/ 7,800 CFM /210 Watts/Handle & Wheels - $88.88 ( available on Sept 14 )

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 10:06 pm
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4419 posts
3744 upvotes
Ontario
Living Northern Ontario I have a big normal Box Fan to move the cold air in at night... I'm so temped to be an insane person and use this at night... The house would sure cooldown really fast lmao.
---
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1814 posts
3557 upvotes
TechChime wrote: Living Northern Ontario I have a big normal Box Fan to move the cold air in at night... I'm so temped to be an insane person and use this at night... The house would sure cooldown really fast lmao.
Funny you mentioned that, I had the exact same thoughts thinking if this would be good to cool down the house at night?

Does the box fan work well?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4419 posts
3744 upvotes
Ontario
Mmagic888 wrote: Funny you mentioned that, I had the exact same thoughts thinking if this would be good to cool down the house at night?

Does the box fan work well?
It actually does were a small home 800sq feet. Up here it can get as low as 10c during the dead of the summer even lower at times. So a Box fan alone been pretty awesome. Right now were in a heatwave so it's actually sucking more now. If I could Move the air faster it would cooldown obviously faster at night and sooner.

Overall we still survive just fine without AC as my spouse up at like 5-6 AM turns the fan off and closes our back door and I will set it up again in the evening once the temp starts to drop.
---
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1814 posts
3557 upvotes
TechChime wrote: It actually does were a small home 800sq feet. Up here it can get as low as 10c during the dead of the summer even lower at times. So a Box fan alone been pretty awesome. Right now were in a heatwave so it's actually sucking more now. If I could Move the air faster it would cooldown obviously faster at night and sooner.

Overall we still survive just fine without AC as my spouse up at like 5-6 AM turns the fan off and closes our back door and I will set it up again in the evening once the temp starts to drop.
Do you have a link to the box fan you have? Curious the size. My upright ones doesn’t seem to do too well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)