Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] 28 inch propane Fire Table $139.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 12:16 pm
Feb 20, 2011
923 posts
309 upvotes
nellium wrote: I received mine, of course the Purolator driver is a moron and left it on the walkway in plain view of the road, instead of at the side entrance of the house as instructed. (I live on a major road)
Still waiting. Probably not worth taking out of box this year. Let us know if it works well.
Feb 20, 2011
923 posts
309 upvotes
Punky Hunky wrote: Also a heads up. When using it for the first time today some of the lava rocks start to crackle and pop and pieces flew out of the fire pit. Burned some holes on my patio furniture
Thanks! Does it keep doing it on subsequent use or just initial burn?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1319 posts
826 upvotes
bobbyg9 wrote: Thanks! Does it keep doing it on subsequent use or just initial burn?
It was still doing it after 1 hour. I thought that maybe it was the initial burn but doesn’t seem to be the case. I got the fire glass instead. Didn’t want to risk it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9669 posts
3028 upvotes
Is there a phone number for them, i couldn't find it. Why no ask them to send a second set of lava rocks.
Feb 20, 2011
923 posts
309 upvotes
Opened mine and the top was damaged in transit. Looks like I’m SOL as I doubt they have stock to replace it
Feb 20, 2011
923 posts
309 upvotes
Might keep mine even if it’s damaged. Anyone receive an official recall notice? Customer service guy on phone couldn’t tell me what the recall was...
Feb 12, 2004
952 posts
66 upvotes
Vancouver
bobbyg9 wrote: Might keep mine even if it’s damaged. Anyone receive an official recall notice? Customer service guy on phone couldn’t tell me what the recall was...
With a firetable? Probably risk of too much fire!