Expired Hot Deals

[Princess Auto] 3-in-One Professional Silicone Lubricant Spray $3.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 11:18 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 8, 2018
30 posts
237 upvotes

[Princess Auto] 3-in-One Professional Silicone Lubricant Spray $3.99

Images
  • F72FC3FA-A7ED-4D13-BA4C-8939EE867A01.png
50 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2004
3131 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto
I remember seeing the same price during peak COVID and these lubricants are very good!
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Newbie
Aug 6, 2018
3 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks Op, perfect timing. Will pickup the white lithium grease for my garage door spring & hinges.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2521 posts
356 upvotes
Durham Region
LOL I read it as "3-in-One Personal Silicone Lubricant Spray" for some reason.....I think I need my morning coffee
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1457 posts
717 upvotes
Great lubricants for the price. Pick up a trio (penetrant, silicone, lithium) for everyday home use.

Please support Princess Auto. Pay it forward to a great Canadian Company that was there for us during the lockdowns (free shipping, curbside, continuing their flyers).
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6394 posts
2697 upvotes
The lithium spray is great for keeping your Garage Door Opener gears lubricated. Sears/Chamberlain openers have a nasty habit of grinding the white plastic gears into oblivion after a few years.
I take the cover off my openers and spray the gears with white lithium grease and it protects the gears from wear.
Member
Jul 29, 2016
235 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
plymouthhater wrote: The lithium spray is great for keeping your Garage Door Opener gears lubricated. Sears/Chamberlain openers have a nasty habit of grinding the white plastic gears into oblivion after a few years.
I take the cover off my openers and spray the gears with white lithium grease and it protects the gears from wear.
Yeah, I remember replacing that white plastic gear once every couple years in my chain opener. Is that still the case for the belt one?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
1131 posts
311 upvotes
Winnipeg
plymouthhater wrote: The lithium spray is great for keeping your Garage Door Opener gears lubricated. Sears/Chamberlain openers have a nasty habit of grinding the white plastic gears into oblivion after a few years.
I take the cover off my openers and spray the gears with white lithium grease and it protects the gears from wear.
Have you checked that your door is opening properly - no binding or being hard to lift manually (indicating the springs need adjusting)? My Chamberlain chain drive 1/2 H/P HD200CD bought from Home Depot in 2013 - opening an 18 foot insulated door - is working fine - I have not looked to see if it has plastic gears seeing as it keeps on working.
Newbie
Nov 2, 2019
14 posts
22 upvotes
For info. Silicone spray is better for your garage door as white lithium leaves residue. Dry silicone spray is best.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2390 posts
674 upvotes
Gta
Hope I can pick some up this time. Couldn’t find stock in either 2 stores within a workable driving distance last time. Actually paid full price ( oh the horror Face Screaming In Fear) about a month ago cause I needed it.
Koodo member
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6394 posts
2697 upvotes
careh wrote: Have you checked that your door is opening properly - no binding or being hard to lift manually (indicating the springs need adjusting)? My Chamberlain chain drive 1/2 H/P HD200CD bought from Home Depot in 2013 - opening an 18 foot insulated door - is working fine - I have not looked to see if it has plastic gears seeing as it keeps on working.
My doors are balanced and everything is about 5 years old i.e. new(ish) doors (RichardsWilcox), new track, new springs, the openers were re-used.
The design of the Sears/Chanberlain chain drive door open sucks - cheap white nylon gears that mesh - factory lubricated with white lithium grease that turns brittle like dried toothpaste.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 29, 2002
5042 posts
1513 upvotes
Vancouver
is the pricing available now? i know the flyer says Tues but most times PA put on the sale price a day or two ahead of the flyer start date
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
5384 posts
531 upvotes
TannerK28755 wrote: For info. Silicone spray is better for your garage door as white lithium leaves residue. Dry silicone spray is best.
Is this product on sale considered a “wet” silicone spray or a “dry” silicone spray?

Do these things have an expiry / best before date?
Newbie
Nov 2, 2019
14 posts
22 upvotes
Unless it states it's a dry silicone then it's a wet silicone. Wet silicone is fine and it is better than white lithium but it doesn't have the dry property of dry silicone which is ideal because it doesn't attract dirt.

Dry silicone is also the best application for automotive needs like trailer hitches. It gives you protectant properties and repels dirt and salt.
Sr. Member
Nov 18, 2008
675 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
TannerK28755 wrote: Unless it states it's a dry silicone then it's a wet silicone. Wet silicone is fine and it is better than white lithium but it doesn't have the dry property of dry silicone which is ideal because it doesn't attract dirt.

Dry silicone is also the best application for automotive needs like trailer hitches. It gives you protectant properties and repels dirt and salt.
Didn’t realize there are wet/dry lithium grease.

But I’ve used these for gagare rollers, they don’t stay wet and attract dust, the residue actually dries up a bit, never had issues with dust.

Top