9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3711 posts
1144 upvotes
GTA
MichaelSun wrote: Last time was $19.99
No it wasn't, that was a different one.
I have this light and it interferes with my garage door remotes, It also flickers, I'd avoid it no matter how cheap.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2046 posts
277 upvotes
shabby wrote: No it wasn't, that was a different one.
I have this light and it interferes with my garage door remotes, It also flickers, I'd avoid it no matter how cheap.
Wifi or just the regular remote? I think something similar is affecting my MyQ commands
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3711 posts
1144 upvotes
GTA
baymoe wrote: Wifi or just the regular remote? I think something similar is affecting my MyQ commands
I haven't checked wifi yet but the car remotes are useless when this light is on, I'll be returning it shortly.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2046 posts
277 upvotes
Hmmm that's odd. Didnt experience that with the 3 lights had installed. Mine could be another issue altogether then.
Jul 12, 2017
45 posts
24 upvotes
These were $20 about a month ago, they canceled alot of orders last sale too.

They also had 2 packs in store for ~$55, since the sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2795 posts
945 upvotes
Lethbridge
shabby wrote: I haven't checked wifi yet but the car remotes are useless when this light is on, I'll be returning it shortly.
Some of these shop lights' LED drivers seem to give off crazy frequencies that mess with any remotes. The Costco one with the auto sensor also runs at 2.4ghz and will mess up your wifi (too lazy to find the thread), lol.

Personally, I've had good luck with the cheap Canadian Tire Feit ones, but they can't be daisy-chained together unfort.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3711 posts
1144 upvotes
GTA
nothing911 wrote: These were $20 about a month ago, they canceled alot of orders last sale too.

They also had 2 packs in store for ~$55, since the sale.
Again it's not this light, this is the light pa sent me when the $20 was oos.
Pauly Boy wrote:
Some of these shop lights' LED drivers seem to give off crazy frequencies that mess with any remotes. The Costco one with the auto sensor also runs at 2.4ghz and will mess up your wifi (too lazy to find the thread), lol.

Personally, I've had good luck with the cheap Canadian Tire Feit ones, but they can't be daisy-chained together unfort.
The $15 home depot lights have no issues with my door remotes, I'll check on the WiFi interference later, that would be crazy if it would.

Edit: just the remotes don't work with this light, wifi is fine.